VA/MD/DC GTG

Big Worm said:
Here are some pix as promised. I wanted to thank everyone that came out to show some support of this great truck club. Unfortunantly not a single member from other trucks clubs came out. But, we did get some SRT-8's and a Fox to come out. Tony & chris you are right. LOCATION, but when i recon'd the place out. I see those parking lots so that is what I was gunning for. I apologize for getting their late. The officer in charger of me wanted a dinner so i had to show my face.

hey man - i just wanted to break your ballz alittle, after you got there we move to a bigger parking lot, witch was better and we all fit :)

hey, about being late..... gotta do what ya gotta do, it was a good time is what all that matters :)

Da1Chief said:
Hey Viper, I think my slow rear end was actually the last to get there, Over and HOUR late, because of traffic.... .

yea you right........even tho look like you were going to start drifting when you pulled in the parking lot

I know brother. It made me laugh even though my girl is asking about aruba and a ring, i oughta slap you.

Big Worm said:
I know brother. It made me laugh even though my girl is asking about aruba and a ring, i oughta slap you.

me and my wife are going back in Jan, 2010.... you should go....:D :D :D :D

well i guess that would depend on the " type " of ring she askin for :)

At the GTG I mentioned that "Road Force Balance" is way beyond spin ballance. I couldn't remember the Company that made the machine.

Well it is the Hunter Co. Here is the Link to the site. Well worth the money.

Tab at the top right on the page will help you locate a shop near you.

Da1Chief said:
At the GTG I mentioned that "Road Force Balance" is way beyond spin ballance. I couldn't remember the Company that made the machine.

Well it is the Hunter Co. Here is the Link to the site. Well worth the money.

Tab at the top right on the page will help you locate a shop near you.

kool - thanks for the info

Yeah good time very good time........ That was my brother in the stang, He likes to come out he is a car nut. He is making a video of that nite so when he is done i'll post it on here. Me and all of the guys who came had a good time, They will all be at the gtg later this month.

Tell Your brother Tony, Jake and greg that it was nice to meet them and I hope to drive one of those Jeeps

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back