VA/MD/DC GTG

NOVAMDgtg021.jpg
JOE

Hey Guys&Gals,

Like I said earlier....had a great time and met alot of good ppl.
Jesse was good seeing you again....let's work on doing something again...shoot for earlier in the day to get better pics...the night
shots didn't do these baaaaad truck any justice. Thanks to all that
made the gtg a success. Without you guys it would have been for not.....Andrew, Mike, John, Joe, Stephen, Chief, Chris, Jake and
your better halfs (friend, fiance, wife)....
To the Jeep GC SRT-8's...much props for turning out guys!!!!:congrats:
I don't remember all your names...Jake, and there is this one guy
that was wearing a Hxxxxxxxxx black t-shirt, really cool...nice to have
met you....let us know when you're doing something and we will return
the favor....thank you all....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Here is a link to photobucket.com where I uploaded some pics...

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy183/tj-srt10/

I took more...but the night light didn't turn out too good.:(
Let me know what you think....Chief check your email for that image!!:D

Tony:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Finally got home this afternoon (Sunday), Peggy wanted to stop off and do some clothes shopping, go figure... :)

I want to say thanks to everyone for the great time. I was really nice to be able to put a face with all the words we have swapped over time.

Jesse, Thanks man. You put together a great time, CONGRATULATIONS. We figured it up last night that there was over a million dollars in HP there, 9 trucks, 2 GC SRT8s, and the mustang. Nice gathering..... :)

I can't say thank you enough for making Peggy and me feel like family.

VIPER said:
ck out the Org. post Click Here

just wanted to say thanks to Jesus " Big Worm " for choosin an area that was too small, no parking, a shit load of cops, and right under the " hi-speed line " and for sho'in up late and being the last one there :p :p :p :p :p

Hey Viper, I think my slow rear end was actually the last to get there, Over and HOUR late, because of traffic.... :)

Hey Chief, I still have your cooler, its gonna be in Panama City are you???

We need to take up a collection to buy Heysues a new camera or photography lessons:D :D

FATJACK said:
Hey Chief, I still have your cooler, its gonna be in Panama City are you???

We need to take up a collection to buy Heysues a new camera or photography lessons:D :D

Jack,

Peggy and I are still running the numbers and work schedules to see if we can make it... Right now it is up in the air, just hang on to the cooler and if we don't make it, it will still be like we are there having a cool one with you... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back