VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

Just got home after a 6 hr. ride in a rollback:elefant::elefant:My truck broke an unbreakable Strange Axle first pass on the new rear. Bobbys truck just wasn't running good and he finally gave up on it. Damn I am happy to be home!!

Just got home after a 6 hr. ride in a rollback:elefant::elefant:My truck broke an unbreakable Strange Axle first pass on the new rear. Bobbys truck just wasn't running good and he finally gave up on it. Damn I am happy to be home!!

Glad you made it ok. Get some rest.

Im glad you all made it back home safe as well. Believe me i know the feeling.

Sorry to hear about your truck Jack. So much for "unbreakable".
Tony, congrats with the Chally run. Time for slicks? How will the rear in that thing hold up?

I was only able to make one pass and it was full of fail, truck was having an issue that hasn't been found yet and ate a spark plug on a highway test with my tuner in the car... However on the pass I did happen to run a new pb in the blue truck 7.3 @ a blistering 84 mph and a 13.4 @ lightspeed 65mph, the truck fell on it's face after 1st gear. The 60ft I had and the power the truck makes that pass was a 6.8-6.9 pass if things went well... but it didn't do it and I got to watch everyone else race. My buddy Casey pretty much wiped the floor with everyone at the track... 5 back to back passes of 8.9 or faster 150 plus...

Here's the evil stick

axel.jpg

Attachments

• axelclose.jpg
    axelclose.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Yeah i had an awesome time, glad i decided to come. Man my first time ever running down the track. I ran with street tires with about 25 psi in them. Heart was bumping a little with adrenalin too.:rock: First pass i ran a 15.061. I stalled the rpms at about 2K or 2.5K RPMs (I dont remember was too anticipated on hauling ass down the track lol) when the light flashed green, I floored it and the tires couldn't catch a good grip:burnout::burnout:. The second run, I installed Torrie's tune and took a little advice from Stinker on taking off. The next run was a 13.5 @100.80. This time, I launched from idle. Truck pulled hard all the way to the finish.:rock::rock: The third run was just for the hell of it. I ran Stinker's Challenger. We were both carrying a passenger. I had a really good launch and started to pull away from stink about a car length or so (Stink had a bad launch and couldnt catch grip:dontknow::dontknow:). Of course with the Jigga Juice he ran me back down and then started taunting me to the finish line. lol At the end of the day my best 1/4 mile time was 13.56 @ 100.80, my best 60 was 2.14, my 1/8 was 8.88, and my best RT was .437 not bad to say it was my first time and with no reduced weight. Spare tire, cover tail gate all stayed on the truck. Wonderful people and a good time cant complain. well at least one complaint i didnt get to see the biker chick boobies uncovered lol ha ha :rock::rock:

oh god this is hot:D

hoot1.jpg

Good god there is a lot of win in that Pic!!

Ended up at BW3s... Not near as exciting

Cardaro ran his first pass ever and got a 15.1 in the Quarter mile. Then he put Torrie's 93 tune in and ran a 13.5!

Great job Cardaro and Torrie.

Torrie was a busy Mofo.. He had the lap top going all day

Next year Should be huge and i hope we can get many more out!!

The date is already being thrown around and its mid November.

next year I think more pre and post stuff will be planned so everyone can hang out and have some fun.

I ate the transmission on my only pass. Let out before the 1000 ft but still got in the 10s but just barely.

yea Casey's Lightning and the Dually were just awesome!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back