VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

Next year Should be huge and i hope we can get many more out!!

The date is already being thrown around and its mid November.

next year I think more pre and post stuff will be planned so everyone can hang out and have some fun.

I ate the transmission on my only pass. Let out before the 1000 ft but still got in the 10s but just barely.

yea Casey's Lightning and the Dually were just awesome!!!!!

Yeah that dully was just ridiculous. That thing is a beast lol. I cant remember what time he put up but i know it has crazy HP.

Next year Should be huge and i hope we can get many more out!!

The date is already being thrown around and its mid November.

next year I think more pre and post stuff will be planned so everyone can hang out and have some fun.

I ate the transmission on my only pass. Let out before the 1000 ft but still got in the 10s but just barely.

yea Casey's Lightning and the Dually were just awesome!!!!!

you need to get with torrie and then with me about panama, I wasnt sure whom you were until everyone was leaving, but great time was def had, and next time hang with us buddy, we are allways getting into trouble LOLOL

I was only able to make one pass and it was full of fail, truck was having an issue that hasn't been found yet and ate a spark plug on a highway test with my tuner in the car... However on the pass I did happen to run a new pb in the blue truck 7.3 @ a blistering 84 mph and a 13.4 @ lightspeed 65mph, the truck fell on it's face after 1st gear. The 60ft I had and the power the truck makes that pass was a 6.8-6.9 pass if things went well... but it didn't do it and I got to watch everyone else race. My buddy Casey pretty much wiped the floor with everyone at the track... 5 back to back passes of 8.9 or faster 150 plus...

was he the one in the black lightning? that truck was hauling ass bro. i saw him run several times and he was leaving the line like he was shot out of a cannon.

What was up with that last run? He fall asleep?

Yeah that ol chevy dually was something else! Running 10.2's @ 7K pounds, crew cab too!! I couldnt tell most of the lightnings apart (really), but there was a silver one that had a ton of great custom work done that could truly be appriciated. That black one was straight beast, but looked no different, ya didnt know if it was gonna run a 13.6 or a 8.8 :burnout:

you need to get with torrie and then with me about panama, I wasnt sure whom you were until everyone was leaving, but great time was def had, and next time hang with us buddy, we are allways getting into trouble LOLOL

Yea I am coming to the next PC meet for sure.

Yeah that ol chevy dually was something else! Running 10.2's @ 7K pounds, crew cab too!! I couldnt tell most of the lightnings apart (really), but there was a silver one that had a ton of great custom work done that could truly be appriciated. That black one was straight beast, but looked no different, ya didnt know if it was gonna run a 13.6 or a 8.8 :burnout:

Thanks man. The silver one was mine. It ate the tranny on the pass. Lifted to a 10.9.

Torrie retuend her 5-6 times that day. He is a bad ass.

The black one running 8.8 was on Drag Radials and is TT. He is out of Pensacola.

:rock:

LOLOL we talked about your hood all night long bo, that thing was awesome:rock:

Yea that was in the top 10 of dumb things I have done. 40-50 hours to do that. Once I started I just could not stop.

Then again trying to make 5000 pounds fast shows your not right to start with. :rock:

Here are few more pics i had. Didnt take too many pics was too busy looking around lol ha ha ha:rock::rock:

Attachments

• PIC_0010.JPG
    PIC_0010.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • PIC_0011.JPG
    PIC_0011.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • PIC_0013.jpg
    PIC_0013.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • PIC_0015.JPG
    PIC_0015.JPG