VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

ill be on the megacab if anyone wants to hook up the bumpers and have a pull off, ill even bring the chain.

Hells yeah this is getting good :)

The dyno here in town broke yesterday so i dont think ill be ready to race :( but the owner of the shop is gonna come and let me ride in his daily driver, Vortech Supercharged SRT-8 Jeep :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:

The dyno here in town broke yesterday so i dont think ill be ready to race :( but the owner of the shop is gonna come and let me ride in his daily driver, Vortech Supercharged SRT-8 Jeep :rock:
ill give you a ride in a real truck bro, no worries:D

Psycho Mythic said:

Those are pretty peppy, I raced one when I first got my truck back last year with the whipple and built motor.

eddie102870 said:
ill give you a ride in a real truck bro, no worries:D

Thanks what a true friend :p

spyder1337 said:
Those are pretty peppy, I raced one when I first got my truck back last year with the whipple and built motor.

Yeah its opretty beast for a DD, hes ran it once before and i know it was cutting consistant 11's just not sure what though...

tried to get dawn to let me bring her new caddy but she wont...lol

Psycho Mythic said:
Thanks what a true friend :p

Yeah its opretty beast for a DD, hes ran it once before and i know it was cutting consistant 11's just not sure what though...

The one I ran went upper 7's in the summer time. He was only running 8 psi and an aftercooler, so i'm sure that's nothing super crazy modded like. Needless to say he needed more though, he asked me if I sprayed nitrous on him lol, I told him I caught traction finally.

Bobby, was your truck in the 1/4? I know what it runs in the 1/8 seen it at PCB. It's fast.

Looking forward to meeting all of you there next Saturday! Looks like it's going to be a great turnout. Hoping for over 100 trucks!!

Midnight Runner said:
Bobby, was your truck in the 1/4? I know what it runs in the 1/8 seen it at PCB. It's fast.
We will know for sure Saturday. No more bullshit from him or me. ONE winner!!:rock: :rock:

Man I know y'all are going to have a blast...someone better take a few pics!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back