VALDOSTA TRUCK SHOOTOUT DEC 11TH

TNVIPER said:
Dang Bone...look at the last post...

Stinker
Tnviper
Fatjack
Torrie
04viperram
Bone (I will try to bring Pam aka Foxxx too)
Taliban Dan
Troy's QC SRT's Daddy

hahahaha

bone

Bone said:
Let me know if you want me to try to get Brian Anderson and his dyno down there (with Torrie).

so i'll take this as a yes ...that you will be there ...if so let me know and i'll just follow you on down ...that's about 140 miles right?

we will see....Ill try to make it...not to bad of a ride...just gotta see about funds and stuff.....thats the following weekend after my 2 days track weekend at Jennings on the bike!

checking my schedule, id love to try and make this one. i have to work sat morning but could be there at noon

foxxx said:
so i'll take this as a yes ...that you will be there ...if so let me know and i'll just follow you on down ...that's about 140 miles right?

I have drill weekend, but I think I can take that one off due to our ORI this month (Starting tomorrow).

Great to see the list growing.

The cost is the same as a Test and Tune,
We will just be piggie backing a normal test and tune and I think we will get out own lanes.

My group will be leaving from Gainesville if any want to caravan with us.

This is all going to be fairly informal and a learning experience for future events.

FlaHP said:
Great to see the list growing.

The cost is the same as a Test and Tune,
We will just be piggie backing a normal test and tune and I think we will get out own lanes.

My group will be leaving from Gainesville if any want to caravan with us.

This is all going to be fairly informal and a learning experience for future events.
ya'll need to hook up with me for next spring for the panama event buddy, torrie is gonna be there also:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Stinker
Tnviper
Fatjack
Torrie
04viperram
Bone
Taliban Dan
Foxxx
raceram9

And the list I will beat grows....:burnout:
Dang Larry, Did you trade your truck???:D :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ya'll need to hook up with me for next spring for the panama event buddy, torrie is gonna be there also:rock:

Yea I plan to be there for sure.:rock:

Torrie almost drove my truck but we didn't get the motor back in time.

He said he had a blast

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back