Valve cover Spacers

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Where can I get some good quality valve cover spacers and new bolts?

I think the look is amazing!

THanks

we gottem now sky, shoot me an email,, were just waiting on our logo to be added to them, be careful tho, even tho we use oem gaskets, those spacers are still just that, they wll have a tendency to leak, I hope for our valve covers to be done soon

What do you mean by valve covers tony?

Like taller ones?

I basically want the engine to look bigger you know? If this motor was a 90 degree engine it would look even more intense.

Like taller ones?

I basically want the engine to look bigger you know? If this motor was a 90 degree engine it would look even more intense.

Yeah he makes a taller solid aluminum valve covers. I'm waiting for my set. It's for rockers and rollers. It fits underneath them.

You have some nice one's on your CE MidnightRunner.........

Like taller ones?

yeah we are working on a billet valve cover , our last two piece were way to expensive to mill out, so working on a one piece, but honestly we tried everything, from oring gaskets to oem gaskets, and put on probably a couple dozen sets of the spacers and as long as you keep them tight there good , but you most of the time end up with seepage, that's why we are going back to a full one piece valve cover, trying to make them affordable and one piece. oh and yes larger an taller .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back