Vanity Plate Ideas

short and to the point
Picture3452.jpg

V10 SUX :rock:

The X will get the rice attention ~and~
since blowers actually suck... air...:dontknow:

There's an ss camaro around home that says udluse and an 03 cobra with iwin! I wanted linemup but when I checked it was already taken, so ive been trying to wait them out!

the one for my srt-8 just came and it reads STP*H8N

SS THIS

That's what i will be going with or SRT THIS once i got the power to back it up with. TooLoe's is good as well.

Last edited:
In FL we have no less then 50 plates to choose from - its become a way for groups to get fundraising as part of your donation for the plates.

If you stick with the normal FLA plate you get 7 letters, some specialty only get 6, most get 5

I choose the Shark plate as the shark matches the silver of the truck and its a nice looking plate - so limited to 5 letters I got the one that I wanted from day 1 and never took the time to look up if someone had it or not, but after 4 years of ownership I finally took the time and its mine.

licenseplates002.jpg

Last edited:
fastbill said:
actually, wasn't paying attention. l'm in NY, and we're only allowed 7 as well.... (hits head) l'd have to change it to NTAHEMI, or NOTHEMI, NO HEMI... don't have a 10 yet, but will within a few months. eyeing a pristine Commemmorative edition, just praying it doesn't sell soon...not telling where it is, either....

I know where!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I've seen it lately for sale...and its not mine.

BRN RBR
2MUCH4U
CRZY FST
MPG LOL
4U2NV
IT BYTS
ITS FST

Last edited:
Here's mine. It has nothing to do with racing. Most everyone on our fire dept has a "Salutes Firefighters" plate. Our chief got the first one that said BFD - 1. So everyone else has put BFD and their fire number on their plate. My number is 104 but their weren't enough numbers for the 1. Plus I joined the dept in 2004 so it fits.

100_2085.jpg

I put mine to a vote, the three available choices in OH at the time were

NO HEM1
SC VIPER
EX S HP

The last one got the nod. I really wanted XS HP but it was taken.

just ordered NOTAHEMI for mine... allowed 8 characters in NY if not a special plate. Was going to have NDRPRSSR as a backup, but notahemi was available.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back