VCA Blue w/White stripes #49 on Ebay

What are these? Do I need another special edition for my collection (just kidding)
:)

You know I need to purchase this to match the Viper....that would be cool pair....:)

These are 04's and were offered to the VCA under a raffle to buy 1 of 50 of them. This one has been on EBAY before.

The rarest is the 06 QC in black(not brilliant black) they only made 10 for US production.

hemi killer said:
These are 04's and were offered to the VCA under a raffle to buy 1 of 50 of them. This one has been on EBAY before.

The rarest is the 06 QC in black(not brilliant black) they only made 10 for US production.

Those and the 2 white ones without the stripes due to hail damage. :dontknow:

hemi killer said:

I do like the VCA ones.
We have two members that have them (one of the 10 Black) in here?? Wizzy has one, and I thought someone else had one.:dontknow:

amtrucker22 said:
Those and the 2 white ones without the stripes due to hail damage. :dontknow:

I've seen one of those trucks, BEAUtiful. :rock:
Its FS too. :(

So Bruce, another rare breed is a straight black 06 QC? Nice!

NBT said:
I do like the VCA ones.
We have two members that have them (one of the 10 Black) in here?? Wizzy has one, and I thought someone else had one.:dontknow:

Wizzy has an RC and his is 1 of 37 made for us production.

as for the 2 solid wite ones, one of them has the stripes now. so 10boom has the only one from what i understand :dontknow:

dragon said:
i like it but who i this wolfgang guy?

Now that the new Chrysler Corp. has been created by Daimler AG selling a majority stake in the company to Cerberus Capital Management, the next question is who is in charge? In recent weeks, former Chrysler group chief operating officer Wolfgang Bernhard has been quite conspicuous in the halls of Chrysler's Auburn Hills headquarters. However, the announcement made clear that the current Chrysler management team led by Tom LaSorda would stay in place, at least for now.

Bernhard will not be part of Chrysler management but will stay with Cerberus. Almost certainly when Bernhard left Volkswagen early this year, his separation agreement included a no-compete clause probably for two years which prohibits him from taking a direct role at Chrysler. What we will probably see is Bernhard acting as a liaison between the equity firm and the carmaker. That probably means LaSorda has about eighteen months to turn things around before Wolfgang steps back in.

Django

One of the Salesmaen at Devoe Cadillac in Naples has one too !!! Got to talking to him a little while bring our Seville in for service !!!:rock: :rock:

NBT said:
I do like the VCA ones.
"BlueSRT10" has one. I forget his real name though. He was at Nats with us last year.

NBT said:
We have two members that have them??:dontknow:

I got one... come to the Nats and see it in person, :p this will be the third year I've taken mine there, and last year there was another one there parked in the gravel in the swap area with a for sale sign laying on the dash.

Hi Kevan, :wavey:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back