VCA Blue w/White stripes #49 on Ebay

hemi killer said:
These are 04's and were offered to the VCA under a raffle to buy 1 of 50 of them. This one has been on EBAY before.

The rarest is the 06 QC in black(not brilliant black) they only made 10 for US production.
Only 10 huh, how do you know this info on '06 models?:dontknow:
Thanks you.

Just curious, are these the less horsepowered than the 05 or 06 Viper Trucks ?? since these came out in 04, are they 500 Horses ?

beautiful truck. just wish they came with a cover on the back and blue stitching inside like the ce

A while back a friend of mine who is a Chyrsler exec, put together a spreadsheet for me of the 06's. It does not have any VIN information just numbers for US production.

Pastohio said:
Just curious, are these the less horsepowered than the 05 or 06 Viper Trucks ?? since these came out in 04, are they 500 Horses ?

No changes in power. The formula to calculate SAE ratings changed I think in '05. The '04-'06 models have the exact horsepower and torque numbers, just a different way of calculating it starting in '05. This also happened to the Viper and Z06 Corvette amongst other cars I'm sure.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
beautiful truck. just wish they came with a cover on the back and blue stitching inside like the ce
The stitching makes the interior on my truck. I love the blue in the ce's too!

amtrucker22 said:
The stitching makes the interior on my truck. I love the blue in the ce's too!

Well thank you sir, so do I.

hemi killer said:
A while back a friend of mine who is a Chyrsler exec, put together a spreadsheet for me of the 06's. It does not have any VIN information just numbers for US production.

Do ya know how many inferno red RC's were made?

PDR-GUY said:
Do ya know how many inferno red RC's were made?

There were 99 US production Inferno RC's for 06.

US production means vehicles within the border. This number also does not include exports and track experience vehicles.

Bruce

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back