Vehicle-Locate Tracking

BadCompany9119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i plan on picking up my 05 qc on Friday and the dealer gave me a printout of the options report to look over. While looking it over i noticed this option, code 4VL, In System Vehicle Locate Tracking, i must have missed it the first time i skimmed through the list. I planned on asking them when i go back Friday but though i would come on here first and ask since i know you guys would know more about it then the dealer.

So if anyone could give me some info about it that would be great, i searched around on dodge's website and some other sites and could not find any info on it.

Well, I can't help you...but someone will know.

But, welcome and enjoy!

howdy to the RBC:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

enjoy your beast:congrats: :congrats:

don't know on the posed question:dontknow: :dontknow:

I'm wondering if it was a rental vehicle at one time

:dontknow:

ViperJeff said:
I'm wondering if it was a rental vehicle at one time

:dontknow:

Yea from looking at the carfax it was registered as a corporate vehicle, then a year later re registered as a personal, so i guess that could be it. Just though it was maybe something dodge offered for everyone. Now i just need to find out if it's still is in the truck, and if so how it works.

Figured i would post a pic also

Srt10pic.jpg

Last edited:
Yea 4 months of looking finally find one in my area the exact way i wanted it, Would have taken it home today but the ups guy smashed into the driver side mirror while it was in the show room with his cart of packages and cracked the glass.
Still no clue how you can do that but whatever, they ordered a new one and said it will be ready Friday.

Last edited:
Looks like your not the only one that has started a thread trying to find out what it is. Jeeps forums, 300c forums all have the same thread started and no answer. Nice truck!

:withstupid:

what he said +2

Thanks took 4 months to find one in my area in black at a dealer that would take trades. And i got exactly what i wanted, i planned on painting the rims black and blacking the tails and all that and this one coming it with it saves me a lot of money. Also has headers, new tb, and some exhaust work done, all i need to do now is a few little things.

Hey Bro! The dealership that I work for installs LoJack on every vehicle. I'm not sure if this is what you might have or not, but alot of the dealers install this system so that if the new owner doesnt make the payment or if they need to locate the vehicle it can be done via sattelite and the LoJack system is cheap to install!:)

darn i was going to buy that truck looked at it 2 weeks ago...nice headers im glad someone on here picked her up. good luck with her...i noticed the mirror was smashed when i was looking at it. now i have to set my heart out on another srt-10... decozen is a good dealership...how much you take her home for anyways

25k and got 17k for my trade in, with tax it was like 8.5k i had to pay. Yea i went in last Friday to look at it, like i said i had been looking for a while so when i found this one i jumped on it lol.

nice good luck its nice to see someone who will appreciate it. she was a sexy clean modded truck....have you looked at anyothers in nj you could point me to?

This was the only one i went to see i did find about 7 or 8 in new jersey, but none of those dealers accepted trades. So their was no point for me to go and they were all reg cabs and 6 speed, and I'm not looking for a 6 speed for right now. I'll keep my eye out though and let you know if i find anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back