vendor advice thread

Please man you know damn well I stopped by your house first on the way to Texas. No need to be insecure about homo

I tried to make that stop but E was already there. I'll get him next time. :D

I had no problems with my P&P (cut open and welded) intake manifold done locally here in houston and he's a one man show. Had it back in my hands in about two weeks, he even washed it, lol Just saying. Ok, carry on.

Last edited:
I had no problems with my P&P (cut open and welded) intake manifold done locally here in houston and he's a one man show. Had it back in my hands in about two weeks, he even washed it, lol Just saying. Ok, carry on.

And I seen this manifold first hand and it looks sweet .:rock:

WOW............Loving my VW even more now.......lol. Hope all this gets sorted out for all parties..........

Scott, I posted this thread because I was disappointed. I had no intention of throwing you or your business under the bus. However I thank you for manning up and admitting your short falls:rock:. I have not received the covers as yet. The pics you sent look good. I think you may be over committing somewhat and under delivering? Kinda like a restaurant opening for lunch but cant get you served for 55 mins mate.:dontknow: It sounds like you could use some help over there?

thewelshm

Look what showed up

1 month to the day............Credit where its due they look great mate:) I send you the stockers back by next year..........Just kidding:D I ship the stockers out on Monday.

thewelshm

Attachments

• COVERS.jpg
    COVERS.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back