Venom hood

I was just simply stating that Hard-Kore cannot (or shouldn't) sell hoods without the designer/mold owners say so. The hood was designed by Stinker and Roz. Hard-Kore is ONLY manufacturing them and seems to not even be doing that well (ask Dom)

Anyway, if you want a hood PM Stinker. Anyone selling the (JTS) Venom hood besides him isn't allowed to.

From my understanding Jeremy is only to fill current orders. Any new orders would have to go through Stinker first. But what do I know. I am just an imaginary character on the internet.

appreciate all the info guys it will be awhile before i can get one so hopefully stink can hook me up when the time comes. im signing off but again appreciate the info

its no big deal man you didn't foul up its just that stink worked his but off on those and now there is a situation going on with the hoods from the little bit i kno

and seeing from your post # welcome and post up a pic of your ride when you get a chance. anyways im out i got pt in the morning:argh:

Your truck is one of the prettiest black qc I have seen. Mine looks very similar and Im actually using yours as a reference. One suggestion, put the SRT logo so its not toward the center of the grill but to the side. If you know what I mean. Just like the Chargers have it. Thats where mine is and I love it!!! I think the pics of your truck are the reason I want to put on the Cal-Vu's now.

Very nice looking Black SRt10's out there

Big Worm said:
I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that he said black SRt10's

yea too bad its a slow kolor ;)

but the meer fact is that BLACK HAVE A COMMAND PRESENCE and yellow well it's a B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Big Worm said:
but the meer fact is that BLACK HAVE A COMMAND PRESENCE and yellow well it's a B-A-N-A-N-A-S

CrazyPeople.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back