Venom Power's PCB Catastrophe Special Thanks Thread

Dude Anthony that is just awesome, I am overwhelmed just ready all that was done for you. Iv'e said it a few times before but everytime i mean it more and more. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST F'ING FORUM I HAVE EVER BEEN APART OF!! Iv'e had a few people on here help me out as well, and i'm new here!!
All of yall are jsut the shit and I can't wait to meet some of you and become part of the family:rock: :rock:

But Troy you ARE a part of the family bro....

After a month #1900 made it back "HOME" home Friday night. When I got her back to Houston on June 6th she went straight to my uncle's property and remained in his barn on Getsum's trailer until I could get back from Singapore. On Friday I picked up Ironhead's '99 RAM V10 and went to my uncle's to tow the trailer holding #1900 back to my place. After court I took her to Heather's and rolled her off the trailer for the first time since a bunch of us in PCB pushed her on there. After jump starting her (because my uncle forgot to start her up every now and then) I started her and oddly enough she went into 1st gear pretty easy. I could still hear the slight grinding sound from the tranny during idle without the clutch pedal depressed. She drove into the garage easily and will rest more until I get everything I need.

I immediately did a 5 hour run to Houma, Louisiana to return Getsum's trailer to him (AGAIN, thank you Bob for letting me borrow the trailer for so long) then another 5 hour trek back to Houston to return Ironhead's truck (AGAIN thank you James for lending me your truck like that). That trip was 12:45 am Saturday morning until about 1:30 pm when James got his truck back.

She's in the garage now, still without her front bumper (in case she is too low for the next trailer or flatbed wrecker. Now I have to get my hands on a new clutch (which I am about to buy from a member). I have to determine what extent the damage is in the tranny. Since it's a pretty common part I'll either have it rebuilt or just get another and have it built with the upgrade kit. I have to work in Mexico soon so this fix may wait a month or two so I can scrape together the funds to get this going. But #1900 WILL run again soon.

This ordeal taught me that I have to buy another truck (probably an '09 RAM or some other make brand truck) and a trailer so that I will just tow her around to out of state GTG's.... :dontknow: or, at the very least, to return the same kind favor to another in case this unfortunate problem occurs with someone else's 10.

Last edited:
My last one died at a track gtg(during the burnout contest) So,I feel ya on that one.....

For those that helped our brother out....WAY2GO! Thats the kinda sh!t that other truck clubs only wish they had!

:top: Glad the old Ironmaiden came through again and that saga is over with :rock:

I appreciate the kind words Ant I'm happy to hear everything is working out for you...She'll be back up in no time bro, then you can give Angelica a ride in #1900 :rock:

Man, what a great story of comraderie; friends and strangers helping another 10 owner out in their time of need. This forum is completely different than any other forum I've ever seen!

You guys make me proud to be a member!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back