VENOM SERIES RADIATOR COVERS ON SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
NEW VENOM SERIES RADIATOR COVERS

STAINLESS STEEL 18 GUAGE COVERS, WITH SRT 10 LOGO OR VIPER POWERED LOGO

THESE ARE SMOOTH AND CLEARED FOR EASY CLEANING AND SUPER EASY INSTALL, JSUT A LITTLE TIME AND A LITTLE SILICONE AND YOUR READY TO GO:burnout:
THEY HAVE A BRUSHED LOOK FINISH, WITH THE THICK CLEAR APPLIED THAT GIVES THEM A POLISHED 3D LOOK EFFECT.

MADE OF HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL, WTIH THE LOGO DECAL APPLIED, THEN MANY COATS OF CLEAR APPLIED , EASY TO KEEP UP AND CLEAN.

ONE SWIPE OF CLEANER AND YOUR READY TO RIDE.
BEST THING , IF YOU HAPPEN TO ACCIDENTALLY SCRATCH IT , ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WET SAND IT DOWN AND REPOLISH IT OUT , AND YOUR BACK ROLLING

RETAIL WILL BE 99.97 PLUS SHIPPING

TILL SATURDAY EVENING 89.97 PLUS 9.97 SHIPPING

AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE

5 VIPER POWERED
8 SRT 10 LOGO

they are not on the site, so orders can be had thru me or you can paypal to [email protected] ,

if we run out of them you may order at the current price before saturday night, but they must be prepaid
we have had one installed on outnumbereds truck for a couple months and still looks brand new:rock:
i do work multiple forums, so if I am taking orders as they come, hopefully the next batch will not take long
best way to let me know may be email [email protected]
100_1455.jpg

100_1456.jpg

Last edited:
I will take a SRT10 one :rock:

god i hate you ,,,ill take one ,,,:D does the urathane bushings in back ground go with it:D ,,send money as soon as i get home ;) srt-10

Ironhead said:
god i hate you ,,,ill take one ,,,:D does the urathane bushings in back ground go with it:D ,,send money as soon as i get home ;) srt-10
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Yes, I have the very first one on my truck (there are some perks to living so close to Tony). I told him that if I was going to have any cosmetic piece on my truck, it had to be easy to clean, and the clear coat has allowed just that. No polishing required. However, my dilema now is whether to buy another gasket so that I can mount a "Viper Powered" cover.

Great price Tony. I had Justin make me one a few months ago and paid $270 for mine. Mine is powdercoated and built up in 3 parts but yours look great. How are these made compared to the one Justin made for me?

TREKER said:
Great price Tony. I had Justin make me one a few months ago and paid $270 for mine. Mine is powdercoated and built up in 3 parts but yours look great. How are these made compared to the one Justin made for me?
Mine are totally different from justins, as you say his are 3 parts, and powdercoated, mine are one part and cleared, this way everyone has a choice of whichever they would like:) its all personal preference

I'll take a viper powered one for an 06. I'll send you the Paypal tomorrow. Do you have any pics of the fuse box cover?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Mine are totally different from justins, as you say his are 3 parts, and powdercoated, mine are one part and cleared, this way everyone has a choice of whichever they would like:) its all personal preference
:confused: were all waiting on you to start powdercoating now..........hood emblems, radiator covers, fuse box covers,........there is still other stuff that could be made without biting someone elses style;)

blackviper said:
I'll take a viper powered one for an 06. I'll send you the Paypal tomorrow. Do you have any pics of the fuse box cover?
dont have the 06 yet, that cover is comming soon , then I will get it rolling:)

had to edit, the rad cover you get, the fuse box cover I hve one comming to do the cover for it buddy, so it want be long on those

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
:confused: were all waiting on you to start powdercoating now..........hood emblems, radiator covers, fuse box covers,........there is still other stuff that could be made without biting someone elses style;)
Dom I love Justin like a brother, and respect every bit of his work:rock:
but competition is a good thing and business is business, Justins stuff is top notch and he specializes in customization, sorry you feel like this Dom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back