VENOM SERIES RADIATOR COVERS ON SALE

#1 in line for a Viper Powered cover :D, I have been playing COD with Rhino75 and Houston, so I was late :D

Fahrenheit said:
#1 in line for a Viper Powered cover :D, I have been playing COD with Rhino75 and Houston, so I was late :D
got it bro, let me find out tommorrow on how long a wait , but I will let ya know tomorrow, but it may need prepaid:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
:confused: were all waiting on you to start powdercoating now..........hood emblems, radiator covers, fuse box covers,........there is still other stuff that could be made without biting someone elses style;)

I think you hit it on the head Dom...powder coating is Justin's niche...he is really good at it....tow different products...both unique in their own way...;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
got it bro, let me find out tommorrow on how long a wait , but I will let ya know tomorrow, but it may need prepaid:p

Lemme know, $$$$ is waiting:D

Fahrenheit said:
Lemme know, $$$$ is waiting:D
doing all the invoicing now buddy, I think all the viper powereds gone, but will know for sure a little later and will check tommorrow morn and see when the next batch will come in for ya , and let you know asap, if I am correct, I can prob have the next batch before or by next friday, but dont want to overspeak, let me make sure first good sir, but if you want to go ahead, I can do the order, since this was the first day they seem pretty popular, and that way you are sure to secure a place in the next batch, jsut let me know budro:p

thansk bruddha, ran out of packing material, gotta run out and get some right quick so I can get them all out today for you guys:rock:

all paid orders shipped out

MIKE NICE:D

Why you always picking on me?:dontknow:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bootyshake:

all paid orders shipped out

MIKE NICE:D
Dude, I paid for mine last night and it still hasn't got here. What gives?:dontknow:
Can u please have Joanne help us? Thank you.

SANTEEN said:
Dude, I paid for mine last night and it still hasn't got here. What gives?:dontknow:
Can u please have Joanne help us? Thank you.

Mine got here today. Looks great.. :D

just kidding :aetsch: Should be here Tues.

blackviper said:
So are the ones for the 06s available? If not, when?
Jorge, I hope these fit the 06 buddy , there is one going to walbert today:D

the only thing I dont have for the 06 yet is the fuse box cover buddy, but I have a cover comming to make one for them:rock:

I swear to god if Wally gets his before me.....I'm gonna have Joy call u and bitch u out.
Oh wait......I can't. She don't know I bought it. Shit!!!!

SANTEEN said:
I swear to god if Wally gets his before me.....I'm gonna have Joy call u and bitch u out.
Oh wait......I can't. She don't know I bought it. Shit!!!!
ring ring, hey is that JOy?:D

did just get the word earlier today, hopefully next friday or so, we should have the fuse box covers, I am working on too a replacement knob this weekend to go with it, I double timed for you guys last night to get every single order out, got a few things I want to work on this weekend;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back