VENOM SERIES RADIATOR COVERS ON SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
what does an angry viper logo look like?

Yea, I don't know where that name came from latley. Fangs?

walbert said:
Yea, I don't know where that name came from latley. Fangs?
I thought of that too, let me see what we can do good sir, talked to him a bit ago on some things, he is supposed to cal me tomorow,will discuss it with him :)

I thought of that too, let me see what we can do good sir, talked to him a bit ago on some things, he is supposed to cal me tomorow,will discuss it with him :)
Dont discuss it. Just get er dun, butthead!!! It's not that hard. Instead of placing the "SRT10" sticker on the piece of metal, just put a fangs logo on it instead. Clearcoat it and ship it to me. Is that so hard? Dont forget, I want black fangs logo. ;) Love ya. :D

Last edited:
I'm thinking Red fangs with a "shadow". :D Basically a black fangs sticker, then a red one over the top.
I will put something together and send it to ya to see if you can do it. This way it gets the red and black from the SRT10 rad cover and blends in a bit.

walbert said:
I'm thinking Red fangs with a "shadow". :D Basically a black fangs sticker, then a red one over the top.
I will put something together and send it to ya to see if you can do it. This way it gets the red and black from the SRT10 rad cover and blends in a bit.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i paid for mine yesterday were is it ,,,just cant get fast service anymore:aetsch:

we should have more of the venom powered rad covers in this weekend

the 04/05 fuse box covers

a couple prototype 06 fusebox covers, (allready spoken for)

and hopefully a few pics of the surprise stainless steel item also for all to see if all goes well:)

and hopefully a few pics of the surprise stainless steel item also for all to see if all goes well:)

Whatya Talkin bout Stink ........ :dontknow: C'mon Fess up ;) ..... What is it :D

JimTeTe said:
Whatya Talkin bout Stink ........ :dontknow: C'mon Fess up ;) ..... What is it :D
:D :D :D :D

you of all people will most def want this prob, the reason Ihavent let it out yet we are working on details of also customizing this certain stainless product, I am trying to keep the price at a reasonable level:)

blackviper said:
Tony, you need to quit holding out.
bbwbwwwahahahhahah not a chance florida buddy, this one to me now is jsut nice:D

I may get blasted and folk say its the corniest thing they ever saw, and not worth a dime,

but I think they are jsut kick arse buddy:D :D

allready even thought of yours:D

And the item is................................... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back