VENOM SERIES RADIATOR COVERS ON SALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

anticipation is making me wait.....................:itsme:

anticipation is making me sleepy :p

I didn't get to come home and take my nap. :aetsch:

walbert said:
You broken?
LOL not yet, went to my hottie of a doc today, she wants to give the ol ticker a ultrasound, told her I was pregnant and having a baby elephant , and asked if she wanted to see the trunk.......................she didnt think it was funny at first.................:p :p :p :p :p

I call BS. We want pics (of her) next time. :D

LOL not yet, went to my hottie of a doc today, she wants to give the ol ticker a ultrasound, told her I was pregnant and having a baby elephant , and asked if she wanted to see the trunk.......................she didnt think it was funny at first.................:p :p :p :p :p

You had an appointment with my wife?!?!

I'm 99% sure I know what Tony's next billet product is, but won't spill the beans out of respect for the old elephant smuggler.

Jigsaw89 said:
I'm 99% sure I know what Tony's next billet product is, but won't spill the beans out of respect for the old elephant smuggler.
:D :D :D some may have figured it out, it should be alot of fun, and yes I am pregnant and having a baby elephant............wanna see its trunk?:elefant:

What ever you have up your sleeve "Master Tony" I am sure it is going to to be top notch.

I want a fuse box cover too. Got the radiator cover installed today. Thanks for the directions.

Silverbullet08 said:
can u do hemi logos? lol
actually we are doing a set of kickers for a guy with a rumble bee so yes we can, anything is possible, commerotive editons, night runners, rumble bees, hemis, cummins, batram , darth vader, singapore sling if you want, it all can be had

actually we are doing a set of kickers for a guy with a rumble bee so yes we can, anything is possible, commerotive editons, night runners, rumble bees, hemis, cummins, batram , darth vader, singapore sling if you want, it all can be had
ok sweet i assume its extra for the hemi logo. also would you have a rad cover? i think ours are different then the srts but our fuse box is the same i think lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back