Venomous QC vs CTS-V Wagon

trainman are you gonna bring that thing out to Mopars at the Strip or are all Califorians chicken………………………

double dog dare ya to come out here……..;)

trainman are you gonna bring that thing out to Mopars at the Strip or are all Califorians chicken………………………

Funny coming from the guy that was too scared to meet up with E and another member cuz "he was too busy at the moment" all though he was given fair amount of notice in advance.

Any updates on the truck Trainman? Have you been to the track yet?
Have not been to the track. Famoso is closed for the winter. I still need to get the MS109 race tune in the truck. Chris Jensen was very busy at his work and I need to drive the truck to LA for the final tuning. Recently had an issue with the power steering lines leaking. Just got that fixed. Just street driving for now....and it's a beast. 25-30 mph in 2nd gear and less than half throttle breaks them loose, it's like I'm driving in water most of the time.

Not chicken....when is it? The air (DA) isn't that great in Vegas, but the starting line is terrific. Been super busy the last 2 months, getting the SRT-10 running, building the CTS V engine, finishing the 2000 Firehawk for street and strip (434 cubic inch NA LS1), closing escrow on our new house (first move in 41 years at the current house), and I just completed a cross country drive from Cape Cod to Bakersfield when I had to pick up a valuable train (live steam engine) that I have been wanting for the last 10 years and the gentleman finally agreed to sell it. I'm tired!

Just checked the date, March 18-20, 2016. I should have some test hits on the truck before then, hopefully I can make it.

Last edited:
Not chicken....when is it? The air (DA) isn't that great in Vegas, but the starting line is terrific. Been super busy the last 2 months, getting the SRT-10 running, building the CTS V engine, finishing the 2000 Firehawk for street and strip (434 cubic inch NA LS1), closing escrow on our new house (first move in 41 years at the current house), and I just completed a cross country drive from Cape Cod to Bakersfield when I had to pick up a valuable train (live steam engine) that I have been wanting for the last 10 years and the gentleman finally agreed to sell it. I'm tired!

Just checked the date, March 18-20, 2016. I should have some test hits on the truck before then, hopefully I can make it.

i'm gonna smoke you buddy:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just street driving for now....and it's a beast. 25-30 mph in 2nd gear and less than half throttle breaks them loose, it's like I'm driving in water most of the time.[/QUOTE]

You say that like its a bad thing. Lol

I really doubt it!:D:burnout:

i have no doubts about who will get smoked either:D

do you go to Spring Fling in Van Nuys?? Haven't been in years but now that i have Zilla and they run out to Willow Springs for a day of racing (which is in your backyard…….) the thursday or friday before the show soooooooo i'm planning on going this year

Chrysler Performance West mopar club puts the show on
date for now is 20-24 April

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back