Venomous1 Racing Hydro dipping of any part you want!! Pics soon

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Venomous1 Racing is proud to announce we now have hydro dipping and powder coating capability now so start pulling your parts and sending them this way :)
Will have core parts soon for intakes and valve covers as well as other popular engine bay/interior items. :burnout:

Stay tuned for upcoming projects :)

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are fading and starting to peel. I would want them red like stock. What is the expected turnaround time?

Turn around is pretty fast as we have cores for most parts. Specialty items may take 2 weeks for turn around. Here's our latest intake in Real Snakeskin Flavor :chain:

IMG_0961.jpg

Turn around is pretty fast as we have cores for most parts. Specialty items may take 2 weeks for turn around. Here's our latest intake in Real Snakeskin Flavor :chain:

IMG_0961.jpg

Not trying to step on your toes or put down your parts but if you are open to honest critisism to improve your new endevour I would look at finding a way to cover the center section differntly/seperately. It looks like the film just had to cover too much of a surface change and only partially covered this area. I have been looking at doing some hydro-dipping for my own stuff and although I have no idea how you could get this area to cover better I would be interested if you figure it out. Good luck on the powder coating and dipping. Seems like you are the type to tackle and master new processes versus farming it out which I completely understand and appreciate. I have no doubt that this will be successful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro we've tried a few times and due to the curves it won't get that part very well and matching that specific area on another dip is near impossible. Appreciate your feedback though. :rock:

Bro we've tried a few times and due to the curves it won't get that part very well and matching that specific area on another dip is near impossible. Appreciate your feedback though. :rock:

That part of the intake you hardly see without looking over top the engine, looks killer, sweet work again Scott, glad to see you offering more and more hands on work! Good for you, great job!

I think if ya tape off the center section and just have no skin would look cleaner.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back