VENOMOUS1

Slow down weh! You aint done yet. I share my recipe and ya dog me out bro. I'll be waitin for a highway pull in Mexico wit ya.

I think it should be a finished install before you ask him to change his sig, I see on other threads your still looking for parts., I assume its still in the planning stages?

I retract the applause then, until you get it done. ALL callin people out alredy:dontknow:

what two parts do you need?

Slow down weh! You aint done yet. I share my recipe and ya dog me out bro. I'll be waitin for a highway pull in Mexico wit ya.

No way I'm dogging you out. You made me a believer...you had the balls be the first one ...I should have everything here next week...and I found a local guy to do the rebuild. All I need is that drive shaft and center console ....I got everything else. This is by far the best mod anyone should do to there qc. It's almost the same price as a built tranny but 100 times more fun.

Wasn't there a red QC with the conversion already? Seen it on car trader I believe.

If it's the one that I'm thinking of.... That one was a RC that the dude had extended into a QC. Been up for sale for a while

Yeah, and it looked like crap, had the Srt interior up front and base model RAM interior in the back

what a mistake. it can obviously be done properly, VENOMLESSDUMB alredy proved that. why would you cut corners and fuck up a perfectly good truck:dontknow:

There's a inferno red QC that has been done for over a year or better too! Has been for sale or ages.It was a RC and they converted it to a QC.

It's a "Frankenstein conglomeration" not a QC converted to T56!

Wasn't there a red QC with the conversion already? Seen it on car trader I believe.

Same truck that won't sell cause it was hacked together!

Oh my, they ruined that truck then!

Indeed they did my friend! Mine, so far, is the one and only SRT10 QC made T56:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back