Verizon Wireless: Lets tell them we want our unlimited data plan back...

I have a landline as well.. but its vonage (VOIP)... mostly because
I have to for my alarm.. as soon as I can find a cheap alternative for it I will go with it.. the OOMLA sounds like a good option.. for $200

I would recoup my expense quickly since I am paying $35 for the unlimited package... which normally costs $24.99 but has $10 in taxes.. 40% in taxes.. sheesh..

Please read this.
I have been a verizon customer since they bought Alltel. I recently bought a top of line phone on my upgrade. Paid $300 and a 2 yr contract for a droid charge. Have had nothing but problems with it since day 1. It loses data connection and have no service. I have 4out of 5 bars signal. I did a google search for "droid charge data problems" and found it is a problem with all these phones. The corporate store wont do anything. Phone calls dont do any good. I then filed a claim with the BBB. Finally a person called fron exec office and only wanted to argue with me and try to somehow say its not the phone.
I have screen shots saved of the re occuring problem and calls to verizon logged.
I want to file a claim in court to prove my case and be either refunded my money and let out of contract or exchange for a different phone.
Anyone here have any advice?
I am so damn sick of corporate greed at my expense. All i want is what im paying for and nothing else....
I WILL NOT LET VERIZON SCREW ME OVER.
Advice or help anyone?

I have a landline as well.. but its vonage (VOIP)... mostly because
I have to for my alarm.. as soon as I can find a cheap alternative for it I will go with it.. the OOMLA sounds like a good option.. for $200

I would recoup my expense quickly since I am paying $35 for the unlimited package... which normally costs $24.99 but has $10 in taxes.. 40% in taxes.. sheesh..

I have MagicJack.
I think it is even cheaper than vonage
Just plug it in to your computer and plug your landline phone into it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back