Very bad news...

Reading this just pisses me off. I feel your pain. The fact that some douche could lie to your face about what you were getting ready to pay him. I wish you luck finding this scumbag, but I'll bet he took the money and ran with it. He's probably one of those guys that sells lots of damaged cars to people.

I for one am stuck with my baby. I wrecked her about two years ago and with all they did to her to get her back to "normal" I could never sell her to anyone. Something the wife does not understand.

Good luck to you. If you choose to keep her and fix her up you will be more than happy.

-jeff

jelms said:
Reading this just pisses me off. I feel your pain. The fact that some douche could lie to your face about what you were getting ready to pay him. I wish you luck finding this scumbag, but I'll bet he took the money and ran with it. He's probably one of those guys that sells lots of damaged cars to people.

I for one am stuck with my baby. I wrecked her about two years ago and with all they did to her to get her back to "normal" I could never sell her to anyone. Something the wife does not understand.

Good luck to you. If you choose to keep her and fix her up you will be more than happy.

-jeff

Now thats what I call character.:congrats:

Back