veterans day

londongregg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to say to all my brothers and sisters who have served and those who continue to serve...Thank you for your service. I have to work on my holiday tomorrow and may not have the chance to post this then. And if you didn't serve , this is a reminder for you to say thanks as well.

Thanks for all you have done,
London Gregg
US Army
30 Oct 2001-present

Many thanks to all members of all forces that serve our great country. Without you, freedom would just be another word. :rock:

Truly enjoyed my time in the Navy as it was a great time and adventure in my life. It has had the biggest impact on my professional career although it was not my longest one.

I appreciate all who have served in all capacities. Remember it does not have to be a 'special' day to do something good for a Vet!

Truly enjoyed my time in the Navy

21 months and 29 days total service---Army. Nam '68 right in the middle of TET so was not too enjoyable. Did what we had to do and came home. Too bad we killed 54,000 of out boys and still lost the war. Afraid that is what is gonna happen in the Middle East. Pray both for our troops and the guys in Washington, most never served, that send kids off to die for nothing.

21 months and 29 days total service---Army. Nam '68 right in the middle of TET so was not too enjoyable. Did what we had to do and came home. Too bad we killed 54,000 of out boys and still lost the war. Afraid that is what is gonna happen in the Middle East. Pray both for our troops and the guys in Washington, most never served, that send kids off to die for nothing.

Sorry your experience sucked. I can tell you not all peoples experience was as negative as yours weather in war or peace time.

Thank you to all of our veterans!

My father in law is a retired special forces air force vet....

Chronic back pain from jumping out of helicopters...

You guys do what it takes.

I thank you.

Thank You
USAF
1983-1994

Thank You to All those that Served and are Serving
Jeff
attachment.php

Attachments

• VeteransDay2013-web.jpg
    VeteransDay2013-web.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 22