VIDEO - LongTube/Mids/Sims/Magnaflow....movie:)

Lol nice vid mang... you've got entirely too much time on your hands!!:burnout: :rock:

NICE VIDEO WAZZUP... I LOVE THE SOUND OF THE EXAUST:rock: :rock:

ALSO LIKE THE BEEP BEEP OF THAT PIONNER DVD PLAYER:D ;) :rock:

Cool vid, I havent seen so many smooth roads before.

I loved the ending, left a nice chill!!!

Well guys....not one of you saw something in this VID that should have jumped out at you.....First guy that reports what is completely wrong will get a couple cool Dodge Motor Sports Hats. It's not like you gotta be Columbo....but there is something that even a Caveman would notice.

Rotflmao.... :rock:
Srt-BoZ said:
Geee old man get on it once or twice :D

Your my main Modder focker you taught me well ohhhh wise one!!! :star: :dancing:

Duh the reverse image with the exhaust on the left!!!!:burnout:
WAZZSUP said:
Well guys....not one of you saw something in this VID that should have jumped out at you.....First guy that reports what is completely wrong will get a couple cool Dodge Motor Sports Hats. It's not like you gotta be Columbo....but there is something that even a Caveman would notice.

DRAM

DRamSrt10 said:
Here is a good question, can you post a video without sound since i am deaf. :dontknow: :D

I wish there was someway to show you what it is like. Can you feel bass, or when the house shakes as a plane fly's over? When I pull next to the double wide....the dishes rattle :). The tone is very low and you can feel it in the seat of your pants.....course I wear a thong most of the time.

Craig said:
Duh the reverse image with the exhaust on the left!!!!:burnout:

Very good grasshopper, PM me and I'll shoot you a couple hats out right away...... I thought that was cool, just think when someone see's that on YouTube they will think I one-up'd you on the Mod list:)

guy passing u at the stop sign on the left??

i noticed that and the plate being backwards but the guy passing u at the stop sign is what would piss me off...

sweet video....dawn said you have entirely too much time on your hands...lol

Dude............Wazz........when you pull up to your driveway...WOW, the truck looks so freaking sweet!!!! The stance is awesome!!! One of our finer examples of what you can do with a factory hot rod!!:D Hats off my friend, your truck is the shit!!:rock:

patrick

Man.... And I am on this whole (GF induced) frugal kick right now... :( :mad: Your truck looks SOOOO Damn COOOOL, Slammed like that! :( :mad:

I just sold my 2/4 Boomer drop to Dennis (6Pakattack) today, too. :( :( :( :( :(

Damn-it, WAZZUP!!! :banghead:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back