Video of '04 Red reg cab crashing

67PLY

Reaction score
There were some pictures floating around a while back of a '04 Red reg cab that crashed at a drag strip in Mexico. I ran across this video compilation of crashes at a drag strip in Mexico, and wouldn't you know it, the last crash on the video is that very same Red SRT10. It's kind of long, but you won't be bored.

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/4/84d358cc-d1cd-497f-abb1-f31c2100430c.htm

Later,:burnout:

WOW, frist of all i dont think im going to that track anytime soon! It looks like trying to drag race on ICE.

The SRT-10 :( man cant believe he hit that hard, for the wheel to pop off like that.

Last edited:
Silverback said:
Nice to see they have the latest and greatest in safety features at this track.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cement barriers? maybe a bottle of tequila to help with your headache after drilling the wall?

That '55 at the beginnning looked like it held up surprisingly well, but I wonder if there are any kind of equipment requirments or tech inspections at all

67PLY said:
There were some pictures floating around a while back of a '04 Red reg cab that crashed at a drag strip in Mexico. I ran across this video compilation of crashes at a drag strip in Mexico, and wouldn't you know it, the last crash on the video is that very same Red SRT10. It's kind of long, but you won't be bored.

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/4/84d358cc-d1cd-497f-abb1-f31c2100430c.htm

Later,:burnout:

Looks like a 05 to me. I think they are saying something like my Honda will not brake the tires loose in 2nd.

First of all that was Redsrt007 driving......ehhh...practicing...:D

Second...I will be racing with rear brakes

Third....if you start to get loose......even a little.......in a nice truck......with out a roll cage.....

get out of the damn throttle....

Venom Power said:
Dejavu.. What's this thing with red SRT 10's, curbs and front passenger wheels falling off? Didn't MYuGIOh see a similar ocurance? YEEAh he did.... See link below!

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=961

Wait, I think the pictures are gone.

Not funny, but I was thinking the EXACT same thing!! - Jeff, did you borrow this truck to get an insurance claim going ?? :p :) :confused: :D ;)

MG42pillbox said:
Who ever thought mexicans could drive? :D

OH C'MON MAN:mad: ... SOME OF THE GUYS TAHT WERE DRIVING THE HOT RODS ARE AMERICANS EVEN THE GUY WHIT THE OFF ROAD MOTORCICLE.... I THINK IT'S SOMTHING WRONG W/ THE TRACK NOT WITH THE DRIVERS...

DJCHEROKEE said:
OH C'MON MAN:mad: ... SOME OF THE GUYS TAHT WERE DRIVING THE HOT RODS ARE AMERICANS EVEN THE GUY WHIT THE OFF ROAD MOTORCICLE.... I THINK IT'S SOMTHING WRONG W/ THE TRACK NOT WITH THE DRIVERS...

Yeah, even the motorcycle jockey said the christmas tree is in the wrong place. :hmmmm2:

Looks like he had NOS or something - flames out right rear area....
like when I drove mine - it was spinning out of the hole and you should feather it - not keep it flat out!! maybe he wanted a John Force burnout!!

lol

DJCHEROKEE said:

No no your right, dont get me wrong.

I just know they cant drive I live in Phinixico.

The 1/4 driving thing is bad luck, the drivers here are really bad*

Last edited:
MG42pillbox said:
No no your right, dont get me wrong.

I just know they cant drive I live in Phinixico.:rock: THATS FUNNY MAN:D

The 1/4 driving thing is bad luck, the drivers here are really bad*

TAKE CARE

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back