VIPER BACKLIGHTED STARTER BUTTON LAST CHANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the buttons are almost done and should ship soon, got an email back this morning, and iwll let me know as soon as they ship

awsome Tony thanks for the update

the buttons are almost done and should ship soon, got an email back this morning, and iwll let me know as soon as they ship

cool, you can send it with my shifter and p/c'd intake. lmao.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

talked to them this evening, the buttons are mostly done, he is short a few of the connections and is waitn on the last ones guys,

I am staying on top of this , so as soon as he lets me know I will give everyone a hollar,

sorry for all the delays on this, but thanks for the patience, dang done said that jsut a minute ago:eek:

talked to them this evening, the buttons are mostly done, he is short a few of the connections and is waitn on the last ones guys,

I am staying on top of this , so as soon as he lets me know I will give everyone a hollar,

sorry for all the delays on this, but thanks for the patience, dang done said that jsut a minute ago:eek:
dont make it a habit...lol just bustin yer balls. does mine come installed?:D

eddie102870 said:
dont make it a habit...lol just bustin yer balls. does mine come installed?:D

sure - ill be back down to see tony in a few weeks here, ill install you button and your hood will vanish *pooooooof*

VIPER said:
sure - ill be back down to see tony in a few weeks here, ill install you button and your hood will vanish *pooooooof*
i still have FSTJACK's two at the house i havent gotten to him yet...lol

nah got complete faith in the guy, he jsut had some problems getting the connectors to where they would light up

actually got a email from him today, he ahs the rest of the connectors comming in, so he hopes to get them out to me this week

anyone that knows of these know they are not gonna be offered again, so I am being very very patient.

and yes I did order a few xtra , so you should be good and be able to get one

nah got complete faith in the guy, he jsut had some problems getting the connectors to where they would light up

actually got a email from him today, he ahs the rest of the connectors comming in, so he hopes to get them out to me this week

anyone that knows of these know they are not gonna be offered again, so I am being very very patient.

and yes I did order a few xtra , so you should be good and be able to get one

no rush hear bud:) whenever it comes ill install, might cost ya a green jtsvp sticker though:aetsch:

no problem man, he was out of lime and certain colors I wanted, so he ordered some up, should have some more decals soon, hell its taken him a month!

but hopefully these buttons wont be much longer fellas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back