Viper Collector Edition Pic Thread

yes.......

That's gorgeous!

I'm trying to convince my wife to let me paint mine Snake skin green with the black stripes. She hates the color though.

I've thought of doing that paint scheme... probably my all time favorite. But after discussing this with my paint guy, if I do it we're probably going flip flop the colors to avoid having to paint the door jams and such.

The blue with the white stripe has always been my favorite color combo. So I'm like a kid in a candy store with these pictures. If I had the $$$$ that would be the color of my 10. Thanks for the post.

if you are referring to the 2 automatic regular cab pace trucks. if i am correct both where destroyed

The pace trucks were autos, and were both destroyed.
No one owns them

That's gorgeous!

I'm trying to convince my wife to let me paint mine Snake skin green with the black stripes. She hates the color though.

Convince the wife????
Grab her purse shake it upside down until your little balls fall out reattach them and go get YOUR TRUCK PAINTED.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

She hates the snake skin color. That's why it's a no.

She wants it done the same color as her uncles '72 Road Runner, plumb crazy purple.
Love that color to, just not on the ram.

She hates the snake skin color. That's why it's a no.

She wants it done the same color as her uncles '72 Road Runner, plumb crazy purple.
Love that color to, just not on the ram.

There was one done plum crazy that looked pretty good. Do a Hurst Style Gold with Black Wheels! Or Vice Versa? How bout reversing the Snakeskin Green so there's less that and more black? Just trying to help, lol:rock:

Some men go home with flowers, real men go home with an empty stomach....all the other men are just bitches and do what they are told....

pace trucks

hey guys Im not so sure they got crushed. I went to a (chrysler employees motor sports)cema car show at the chrysler musium in the summer of 05 and there was one there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back