Viper Engine parts-

HaulinAsp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.) Complete Intake Manifold- comes with fuel rails, injectors, and complete throttle body, JMB intake boot and custom fabbed intake tube with filter.

2.) Intake Manifold core for powder coating or porting, comes with core throttle body(no blades)

3.) 2 Complete Cylinder Heads- would need to be milled- rockers and springs, retainers and valves.

4.) Alternator and brackets

5.) A/C compressor and brackets

6.) P/S Pump lines and brackets

7.) KRC-SCT- 94 octane tune- 100 octane tune and nitrous tune.

8.) Fixable oil pan

9.) SOLD Mopar Header Set- comes Jet Hot Coated and with Mopar Cat Delete Pipes, sensors. and Magnaflow Cat back- complete exhaust- remove your stock system in one afternoon you will be rumbling with this complete exhaust system.SOLD

10.) Engine mounts-2004

11.) Stock Cylinder Heads- valves springs and retainers- I bought these off a member here and they have approx. 5K miles on them- I bought them to port and polish.

12.) Stock flywheel, Southbend Clutch stage 3. approx.1500 miles- in EXCELLENT CONDITION ! An AWESOME CLUTCH FOR THESE TRUCKS.

13.) Windowed Viper Block- make a coffee table out of it LOL

14.) Stock Exhaust Manifolds

15.) Front Timing Gear case.

16.) Stock Starter

17.) Thermostat Housing

18.) Stock Water Pump

Please make reasonable offers. :D My e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:
SALE PENDING on item 12- Stock Flywheel and Southbend Stage 3 Clutch.

You guys can make offers too. Just don't kick me in the balls with the pricing- be fair.:D

I just wanna say to anyone dealing with Mr. Anderson, he is spot on genuine- he replied to my ad and was out the door on his way to pick up the exhaust I sold to him. approx. 5 hours later he is at my house picking it up.

Mr. Anderson is excellent to deal with.:rock:

how much for the cylinder head set?

Which set ? I have 2 sets....one will have to get milled slightly as these are the ones on the engine when it the rods let go- some debris went through and the chambers would need a clean up pass. The others are perfect with about 5K from what I was told when I bought them off a member here....

LOL Nobody wants to make a Viper Engine coffee table out of a windowed block??:D :D

HaulinAsp said:
You guys can make offers too. Just don't kick me in the balls with the pricing- be fair.:D

Hahahaha - this make me chuckle inside. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back