Viper Engine parts-

You will need the hyd. upgrade- the southbend clutch rocks. it is 300% more clamping over stock. It was the best upgrade to my Vipertruck.

i have no idea what reasonable would be, gimme what your looking for :) where do you live too?? ill try and figure out some shipping

Last edited:
Yes it's in the garage, I am building it up now. 800hp on fuel only Single Turbo.

Oh yeah its a 2004.5 Cummins Common Rail DIESEL

an SRT-10 to a SRT-6 ??????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
ya think it will be a first swap done???

ZCx said:
an SRT-10 to a SRT-6 ??????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
ya think it will be a first swap done???
:D Don't really care if its the first or not- I know it will be unique as hell though.....:rock:
Double the powah and triple the torque:burnout:

Just put prices up, it will help with the sale.

That way people aren't scared to lowball you.

HaulinAsp said:
1.) Complete Intake Manifold- comes with fuel rails, injectors, and complete throttle body, JMB intake boot and custom fabbed intake tube with filter.

2.) Intake Manifold core for powder coating or porting, comes with core throttle body(no blades)

3.) 2 Complete Cylinder Heads- would need to be milled- rockers and springs, retainers and valves.

4.) Alternator and brackets

5.) A/C compressor and brackets

6.) P/S Pump lines and brackets

7.) KRC-SCT- 94 octane tune- 100 octane tune and nitrous tune.

8.) Fixable oil pan

9.) SOLD Mopar Header Set- comes Jet Hot Coated and with Mopar Cat Delete Pipes, sensors. and Magnaflow Cat back- complete exhaust- remove your stock system in one afternoon you will be rumbling with this complete exhaust system.SOLD

10.) Engine mounts-2004

11.) Stock Cylinder Heads- valves springs and retainers- I bought these off a member here and they have approx. 5K miles on them- I bought them to port and polish.

12.) Stock flywheel, Southbend Clutch stage 3. approx.1500 miles- in EXCELLENT CONDITION ! An AWESOME CLUTCH FOR THESE TRUCKS.

13.) Windowed Viper Block- make a coffee table out of it LOL

14.) Stock Exhaust Manifolds

15.) Front Timing Gear case.

16.) Stock Starter

17.) Thermostat Housing

18.) Stock Water Pump

Please make reasonable offers. :D My e-mail is [email protected]

how much for the plain intake

and i dont need core T/B just manifold,,,and how much for stock heads #11 on your list

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back