Viper "Fangs" ignition keys and instructions

I am not a huge fan of the stock 06 key combo thingy. Too bulky

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Could you make a white key with a blue viper for us CE guys? Thanks pm me for what options you got cause I wanna get a set.

I would be interested in a set of keys if you can do the viper head orange like jmb's sparkle metallic and the rest of the key black or purple to make it stand out. That's the problem I'm seeing, is the whole key one color you can't see the head!

I would be interested in a set of keys if you can do the viper head orange like jmb's sparkle metallic and the rest of the key black or purple to make it stand out. That's the problem I'm seeing, is the whole key one color you can't see the head!

I can airbrush whatever you'd like. You send me your request and I'll hook ya up :burnout:

Shipped out another pair of Red Snakeskin. Who's ready for their custom Viper Key, dipped or body colored or stock black :)

image.jpg

Have a few patterns Hydrodipped as well as bare Viper (Fangs) Logo keys left. Get yours today :D

Have several styles to choose from. Nice cosmetic enhancement to your keychain and steering column.:burnout:

Bump to get that ugly key off your chain and add a Viper key that looks the part on our Viper Truck:D

Hey man I need some keys! Could you pm me? I had a quick question before purchase. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back