Viper head on AC condenser pics...

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just repainted my AC condenser and wanted to do a Viper head logo in silver on it, looking for pics of this from those that have done it, and any insight on the process. Thanks as usual!!!!!:rock:

Here ya go....

IMAG0098.jpg

I used this image that I found online.

fangs25.jpg

Sent it off to be blown up and printed poster size at Walgreens. Then used an exacto knife to cut it out.

Made sure to first straighten the fins of the A/C condenser as best I could and hit it with a good coat of black. Taped and papered off everything clear to the windshield to protect from overspray. Taped up stencil and first did a primer in grey then shot at least 3 coats of paint. It is a pain in the butt, but hit that thing from every angle you can so you get a good bold outcome!!!

Hope this helps!

Here ya go....

Sent it off to be blown up and printed poster size at Walgreens. Then used an exacto knife to cut it out.

Made sure to first straighten the fins of the A/C condenser as best I could and hit it with a good coat of black. Taped and papered off everything clear to the windshield to protect from overspray. Taped up stencil and first did a primer in grey then shot at least 3 coats of paint. It is a pain in the butt, but hit that thing from every angle you can so you get a good bold outcome!!!

Hope this helps!

That looks B-A never would have thought of that myself!

I haven't noticed any difference...still blows nice and cold! Here in Kansas, had a number of 105+ degree days and the A/C still performed very well even in the heat.

Awesome. Thanks again guys. How did you get it to print out in sections?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back