VIPER OIL FILTER

Roe racing had them the last time I checked.

Heavy duty.....can handle the pressures.some have split theirs with an inferior filter

If you compare the Viper filter to the standard Mopar filter that comes on our trucks the two differences I notice right off hand are; that the actual filter material inside appears to be twice as thick and also the Viper filter has a valve in the center that I believe is to keep the oil from draining back down in the pan when the engine is off. This allows there to be more oil in the top end on start up.

Hey John,
Please pm a price on the Viper Oil Filter when you get a chance. I'll likely add a few filters to the backordered bypass relief valve.
Thanks!
Dan

P.S., I received the Avondale package today.

If you compare the Viper filter to the standard Mopar filter that comes on our trucks the two differences I notice right off hand are; that the actual filter material inside appears to be twice as thick and also the Viper filter has a valve in the center that I believe is to keep the oil from draining back down in the pan when the engine is off. This allows there to be more oil in the top end on start up.

Hey John,
Please pm a price on the Viper Oil Filter when you get a chance. I'll likely add a few filters to the backordered bypass relief valve.
Thanks!
Dan

P.S., I received the Avondale package today.

the BPV???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back