Viper Plant TOUR

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title states here are some pictures that Chloe and I took while touring the Viper Plant, Prefix, and Arrow Racing Engines. Many thanks to Janey White for organizing this trip, Al Deane from TI Automotive for making it a truly magical trip, and Dick Winkles for his unbelievable hospitality and friendship.

PICS!

Chloe and I in front of the SRT building

Vipers and Viper enthusiasts getting ready for the caravan to the plant. Al Deane was kind enough to let Chloe and I drive his brand new Viper to the plant!

YEAH! Thanks AL!

Finally inside!

These things look crazy without the body panels on. You'd think the last couple of Batman movies took cues from them for the Batmobile tank thing.

Other museum area.

Original Viper, GTS-R, GTS, SRT GTS, Carbon Edition and ACR Concepts

Carbon Edition Intake manifold... DO WANT! According to Dick Winkles there are only 2 of these in existence.

Let the pack go on ahead so i could get some group shots

I KNEW she looked familiar! She was in the DNA of a Supercar documentary!

Got to Prefix and this is sitting outside. Honestly... I think this looks sexier than the Coupe. Its so long and fluid and beautiful... MEDUSA!

Prefix is a very well thought-out building. Clean as a whistle and they do gorgeous work. Excellence is Expected!

Hand painted stripes... everything is hand painted, but to see them doing their work was awesome.

Must be a 1 of 1.... BEAUTIFUL!

At Arrow Racing Engines

Dick Winkles Hellcat

What a guy!

Prototype 9.0 block... also a 10.0 block is in the works... wow baby!

hell yeah:rock::rock::rock::rock:

the little land speed Viper and that badass purple body panels, sweeeeeeeet:rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout:

I'm so jealous! Looks awesome. A true life experience for a Viper enthusiast.

I was able to go to CAAP and Prefix last year, it's a great experience! Thanks for the pics.

Hey thanks for sharing your photos...I have a deep feeling the workers really enjoy putting out quality machines unlike the mass produced stuff being done more and more by robots.

Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Looks awesome!!! More pics of Chloe would be appreciated! :D

Yeah man. The trip was so full of awesome! I was literally running on adrenaline for a few days straight. Couldn't sleep either. :lol:

Not even a chuckle eh... Well I thought I was funny and that's all that matters! :alberteinstein:

Not even a chuckle eh... Well I thought I was funny and that's all that matters! :alberteinstein:

lol, I actually posted a couple of her on the VCA. I always seem to get requests of pics of her ;)

Peter

At long last we have the real reason the Viper is so darned expensive. Such a massive cleaning crew. :D

Great pics and like Scott, bucket list for sure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back