"Viper Powered" badges on hood scoop

lightningeater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I found out over the weekend at the DFW GTG from Steve and Brad that my 05 RC should have came from the factory with the "Viper Powered" badges on the hood scoop. It really makes me feel like a retard for not knowing this already but whatever. Anyway, I call the dealer where I bought it from and he tells me he's going to send me some for free, which is great but I'm kinda worried that my hood might have got some damage before I bought it and needed to be repainted or something. Anyone have any ideas on whether I should pursue this any further? The hood seems to be in mint condition but if there was hail damage or something, shouldn't they have notified me when I bought the truck? Sorry for rambling, but I'm drunk and a little concerned.

Thanks

they do not have to notify you unless its major damage.. depending on the state....send me your vin I can see if there was a paint repair done

If there was hail damage, they should inform you of that!!!

bucke77 said:
they do not have to notify you unless its major damage.. depending on the state....send me your vin I can see if there was a paint repair done
OoooooK then.......:D

If you're gonna check the carfax, i've already seen it and it was clear. I don't have the number in front of me but if you can check some other way, i'll pm you the vin in the morning.

lightningeater said:
If you're gonna check the carfax, i've already seen it and it was clear. I don't have the number in front of me but if you can check some other way, i'll pm you the vin in the morning.
no I'll check with Chrysler repairs..i can also check by you name and zip code

lightningeater said:
I think Bucky here works in the service dept. for dodge??

I'll definitely send it in the morning, thanks a lot for your help. the sales manager i talked to said he was researching it and he new that he "owed" them to me but couldn't tell me why they weren't on my truck...Sounds a little "fishy" if you ask me.

first let me complement you on your maddox pic... I posted the link to his site a while back and got 0 response lol... guess peeps don't like it.... if they can't come through with the badges... lemme know I have my old viper powered badges from my old truck and you're welcome to them...

That brings me to my next point... why do you want to put stickers on your truck?:p

right on with maddox, the dude is awesome. I would love to have your spare badges if you don't want them in case my dealer doesn't come through, and i just want them b/c they were supposed to come with the truck. its the principle of it really.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back