Viper Powered hood emblem location?

Mopar Steve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need someone to measure the location of the hood emblem. Preferably someone with an original truck, no repaints with the emblem replaced.

I need to replace mine. they were not on the truck when I bought it and I have a set and would like to put them in the correct factory location.

Thanks.

measure 8 1/4 inches back in the center of the scoop bulge. That's where both decals end

It looks better if you just put the "VIPER" emblem on and leave the fisher price looking "powered" off.

I need someone to measure the location of the hood emblem. Preferably someone with an original truck, no repaints with the emblem replaced.

I need to replace mine. they were not on the truck when I bought it and I have a set and would like to put them in the correct factory location.

Thanks.

measure 8 1/4 inches back in the center of the scoop bulge. That's where both decals end

Same here. Can someone post a better image of "Viper Powered" Decals on their hood with a ruler or tape measure showing at least the measurement from the "D" at the end of POWERED to the back edge of the hood closest to the windshield? Or any measurements to measure how far from the back edge to place the badges and measurements to help with the vertical placement?

I have to put new badges on my hood this week and haven't been able to find this info anywhere.

Hopefully someone can help us, thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back