Viper powered rat rod

Overkillsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I to my ten to the street machine nationals this weekend and saw a bad a$$ rat rod with a viper engine in it and I have pics but cannot figure out how to post them but if someone can give me there email or phone number and post them on this thread for me that would be great I know you guys will love it

Thanks Dom,this car was the coolest thing and it got more attention that anything else I think and there were around 15k cars there I think they said,by the end of the day there was literally a path beat in the grass around this car

Someone show the German guys what a rat rod is supposed to be so they stop destroying nice trucks.... That car is great

Someone show the German guys what a rat rod is supposed to be so they stop destroying nice trucks.... That car is great

BURN!!!!!
you got that right!

For the guys that don't get it, he is talking about this machine:

Used to be an in mint condition!! 05 silver single cap.

Jesus! That looks hideous!

And....

Holy crap Id love to hear what that rat-rod sounds like!

Yes he did start it he drives it all over but it's surprisingly quiet it has baffles in the zoomies,the rear of the car was air ride,and all of the wiring was pretty well hidden

Hey Overkillsrt,

Were you the guy I talked to on Friday? The one with the 6 speed conversion?

I want a rat rod so bad, one like that would just be a dream. That thing is awesome. Nice find man.

Cool car, not a fan of the body style but that's just me. I love the "patina" valve covers.

I just started building a rat with my cousin last weekend. 1947 Ford 1.5 ton that used to be a grain truck. Got the frame designed all all cut up ready for welding.

Once I find a body I will start one of my own, anyone know of a decent shaped '27 Essex sedan anywhere?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back