Viper Production Ends in July

BlueSRT10 said:
A group of Michigan autoworkers has claimed one of two winning tickets in last week's $96.9 million Powerball lottery.

The Ohio Lottery says the 14 winners work together in a Detroit Chrysler plant that makes the Dodge Viper.

The lottery says each of the 14 will get a lump-sum payment of $1.2 million.

The other winning ticket for the drawing was sold in Montana.

Well now, that's not all bad.... :D

BlueSRT10 said:
A group of Michigan autoworkers has claimed one of two winning tickets in last week's $96.9 million Powerball lottery.

The Ohio Lottery says the 14 winners work together in a Detroit Chrysler plant that makes the Dodge Viper.

The lottery says each of the 14 will get a lump-sum payment of $1.2 million.

The other winning ticket for the drawing was sold in Montana.
i wonder how many of them will buy a viper?:D

well i am glad i have mine ! will be hanging on mine for years to come

DrChrysler, please keep posting new topics, you always have very cool and interesting pics! Thanks

What prov. are you in?

WHoa that is a sight to see! Imagine them all running at the same time. Must sound like a beehive. Beautiful!

I was at the event for the last Viper built. It was so cool to see the inner workings of the plant. The very last GenIV had a wild paint scheme. THe post about purchasing the ACRX's is not quite true. You can not order them from the dealer it goes thru one person to purchase the cars and if I am not mistaken, the 2nd batch of 25, still has a few cars for sale.

Bruce

[QUOTE='04SRT-10BLK]DrChrysler, please keep posting new topics, you always have very cool and interesting pics! Thanks

What prov. are you in?[/QUOTE]

thanks,
Windsor, Ontario

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back