Viper Ram DRUM SOLO

Very Nice......

I love the sound of the open headers. I also really like having the side cut outs in front of the rear tires, it's an idea I have toyed around with for awhile. Looks good.

We pulled my exhaust off a few weeks ago just to see what it sounded like. I've been running without any sort of exhaust for the better part of a month now just because it's loud and angry. Not to mention MT doesn't have any emissions tests or vehicle inspection whatsoever. I could still get pulled over on base for being too loud, but no-one has complained yet, all smiles.

Is there any negative effects from running open headers for an extended period of time?

Yup that just sounded good on the ol'e iMac! Might have to add that to a Slayer song!

initforthelulz said:
I love the sound of the open headers. I also really like having the side cut outs in front of the rear tires, it's an idea I have toyed around with for awhile. Looks good.

We pulled my exhaust off a few weeks ago just to see what it sounded like. I've been running without any sort of exhaust for the better part of a month now just because it's loud and angry. Not to mention MT doesn't have any emissions tests or vehicle inspection whatsoever. I could still get pulled over on base for being too loud, but no-one has complained yet, all smiles.

Is there any negative effects from running open headers for an extended period of time?

I assume no different than running cut outs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back