Viper Registry Wiki

:D
I admitted that's what I did hahahaha - the link didn't work for me - or one didn't anyways so off I went and that is exactly where I ended up!

i don't see all that negative stuff you're seeing but I'm a little slow to get it all now and then.

screw the a-holes anyways. It's just the internet right? And you did the research of course you knew all that info. I'm thinking just do what makes you happy and don't sweat it

Just finish that book so I can buy one!

they don't win!! It's out there and you win :D
Well the good news is I’ve written off the Viper crowd, I don’t even respond to there emails, the sad news is, I don’t respond to the Viper Truck guys and I should

Oh well don't feel to bad - neither does @Shaggy :D:D:eek:

You got that right, however, he has zero betting on the Registry

I just found my registry certificate :D

at least I got that! Still hoping Someday the book will be in the wotks to he finishex :rolleyes:

If for some strange set of events people come here and are interested in the Registry, we will revisit continuing

I saw where one idiot said he emailed me and the email was rejected, oh my. Another guy said the site didn’t exist. The people on these sites believed the bullshit and just didn’t comment when I was posting. Yep believe the negative, that is perfect. The fight got old.

No, this is not a pity party, just experiences over the past few weeks. It might be that I don’t post to correct anymore.

All things come to an end, even bad ones.

The difference here is the joy it brought me even in the face of people, assholes really, not sharing in that joy. I understood early it wasn’t for everyone and for some, a bit of uneasiness as I knew their vin, all of them, and was I abusing a skill of research into a power.

I get it

so…. They, the pussies win
The pussies didn’t win , they lost 100% ..

Yep she's gone! Good Job. Just the correct one is out there now

Because you asked, I might work an hour or so a day for awhile. That will get me done with all in the year 2525, maybe man will still be alive

Because you asked, I might work an hour or so a day for awhile. That will get me done with all in the year 2525, maybe man will still be alive
And if NOT, AI surely will be ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back