Viper Registry Wiki

Is it a trade secret? What is it that you're doing? Adding trucks or ?
Not a trade secret, each vin goes 3 processes, verifying data is complete, removing stray spaces, lines and other weird shit and finally, putting in the coding I need to format the information correctly for each vin.

I know, it sounds like a lot, and yes, there is a way to do it without the last step. The advantage of the last step is I can fix a single vin and reprint a complete book. I I decided to add something in later years, I don’t have to start over.

a lot of what I did was to make the printing of any book a two step process printed from the database one not a per or doc

Good question

oh, how can it be a trade secret when there is no trade. I know putting in the time I will sell one book for every 500 hours of work. It’s a really bad time investment. Most will look at the cost and walk away. Making things worse, about a year ago or so, I stopped providing build information and build data. Am I the asshole, probably.

So Here's where I'm at on everything
upload_2024-1-27_9-16-1.png

OMG!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

that is a SHIT LOAD of work my friend!

it would be one thing with just trucks but trucks and cars -- I would classify you a Saint! Asshole - NEVER!

except when you won't fix my heart!!
Hahahaha! That is a JOKE :D

I would hoard and be extremely possessive of that data - you really have worked incredibly hard. I know most don't understand the hours of labor. I only have a slight clue by comparing to the program I wrote back in the late 80's with an old woman from the MS-DOS days. It was a several year endeavor. She died after we finished and the program did get put to use for one company but without her I couldn't really proceed. It was worthwhile and quite an experience

Thank you Jeffey for your labor of love

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back