viper shifter knobs

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have shifter knobs for the RCs come and get them. there are 3 colors red yellow and silver. the viper head design is under the top coat so it will not rub off and has a 3d view depending on what angle you are vewing it from. the red one is in very short supply and is on order with the arival date at the end of may. these shifter knobs do need an adaptor that we had to have made and is provided with the knob.

$50.00 shipped to you. pm or call 623.298.1183

i havenot made my mind up yet if i want a red or silver for my silver RC. any suggestions?

Attachments

• DSC01104.JPG
    DSC01104.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 634
  • DSC01106.JPG
    DSC01106.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 948
  • DSC01107.JPG
    DSC01107.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC01108.JPG
    DSC01108.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 356
bub180jp said:
Will they work with the X-Metal GenVI shifter?

i need to ask does the X-metal shifter use the stock knob? or is the shifter you have 1/2" 20 threds per inch.

the adptor will make this knob fit the factory shifter. the knob is set for 1/2 20 as it sits. if you dont need the adaptor i can sell this cheeper. just let me know if you need the adaptor or not.

I have a B&M. Will it fit on it? I think I am using an adapter already to get the stock knob to work on the B&M. :dontknow:I could be wrong though...haven't looked in a while...

dragon said:
i need to ask does the X-metal shifter use the stock knob? or is the shifter you have 1/2" 20 threds per inch.

the adptor will make this knob fit the factory shifter. the knob is set for 1/2 20 as it sits. if you dont need the adaptor i can sell this cheeper. just let me know if you need the adaptor or not.

I have been using the stock shifter knob on the Gen II and Gen IV shifter arms ;) So no worries there :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
I have a B&M. Will it fit on it? I think I am using an adapter already to get the stock knob to work on the B&M. :dontknow:I could be wrong though...haven't looked in a while...
THE B&M SHIFTER USES THE FACTORY KNOB

is it possible to get a shifter with teh sneaky pete emblem? :dontknow:

Sharpi

Yes!!..I would like the red one..I'm in..send it when it comes in patrick...I may need to update my credit card info with you...now go get me a cup of coffee....ass..:D

Close to a Sneaky Pete

MUTT said:
SNEAKY PETE! Where is the sneaky pete version???? Black and silver

This is pretty close, they sell them everywhere, just need to make a machined center peice, tap it, then epoxy & press it into the knob. The use the OEM lock nut to lock it down.

viper_006.jpg

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
This is pretty close, they sell them everywhere, just need to make a machined center peice, tap it, then epoxy & press it into the knob. The use the OEM lock nut to lock it down.

viper_006.jpg

Lookout...whitesnake is goint to be ALL OVER THIS :p

Shifter

Well, they sell these things in all the auto parts stores, but they come with a fibre insert and uses three set screws to hold it in position, NOT BLOODY WELL.

Also, the hole that this fibre peice fits into is not to any type of tolerance or any kind of percision so when you make the center piece you have to go slow and taper machine it until it slides in all the way except for about 1/4 inch. Once you get there and have the hole drilled and tapped, smear some GOOD epoxy on the center piece and press it into the shifter until it's flush, let it sit for a day or so, then go for it.

I'm working on a new one that I've done some grinding on to smooth out some of the flashing, then I'll re-chrome it and install that one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back