Viper Spec T-56 For Sale

I've already talked to a few guys have swapped to a t 56 on a hemi ram so I think about what I might be going with. I know whats all involved....don't know of anyone who has done a challenger 6 speed into a hemi ram.

I've already talked to a few guys have swapped to a t 56 on a hemi ram so I think about what I might be going with. I know whats all involved....don't know of anyone who has done a challenger 6 speed into a hemi ram.

SO all HEMI crankshafts have the pilot bearing machined out in them?:dontknow:

SO all HEMI crankshafts have the pilot bearing machined out in them?:dontknow:

I would think all of them have the bearing already installed, when the engine is being built yhey don't know if it'll be in a car with an auto or a stick

I would think all of them have the bearing already installed, when the engine is being built yhey don't know if it'll be in a car with an auto or a stick

Yeah but the Hemi was out for quite a few years without the option of a 6 speed at all! It was offered in later years in the 3/4 ton/1 ton trucks, then soon after came the six speed Challenger. But for many years you could only mate a HEMI with an AUTO!:D

so..from what I am hearing the T-56 tranny that is for sale is off a 04 viper car which was then put on a Ram Srt10 so whomever buys this it should be a simply swap correct? my other question is if the viper has taller gear ratios in 5th and 6th gear wouldnt that make the truck run slower on those 2 top end gears??? thanks

so..from what I am hearing the T-56 tranny that is for sale is off a 04 viper car which was then put on a Ram Srt10 so whomever buys this it should be a simply swap correct? my other question is if the viper has taller gear ratios in 5th and 6th gear wouldnt that make the truck run slower on those 2 top end gears??? thanks

No.. this T-56 is from an 04 Viper Truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back