Viper Truck Master List

Just got an email from Nick (Owner of a 2006 Inferno Red QC) that has the same BOD as another 2006 Inferno Red QC. (Yes, the VIN has been verified to be different) For me it means that in the year 2006, more than 1 truck was produced each hour and that the H in MDH only means the Hour in which the truck came off the line. I believe that will be true for the other years also, but I will wait till I get another duplicate BOD.

Nick has provided some of the most valuable information for me in the past 6 months.

This also means, I can no longer just rely on the BOD to see if I have the truck on file, the VIN becomes even more valuable.

Thank You Nick, my hat is off to you and the information you have provided.

V2

Last edited:
Hey Nick,

Had to give the credit to you, you brought it to light

VJ

Master List Upated
1461 and counting

So if my NR #392 and the last Ram SRT-10 build was a QC NR #400 so mine was built on the last day of production correct?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
So if my NR #392 and the last Ram SRT-10 build was a QC NR #400 so mine was built on the last day of production correct?:dontknow:

I don't have the Born On Date for your's NR #392 or NR #400, so it would be difficult for me to be accurate on that question.

The last Born on Date I have is NR #251 which has a Born on Date of 06/20/2006 02:00. I would hope yours is after that date. The other thing that I know as FACT. The CE, YF and NR number plates were NOT put on the truck in the same order that they came off the line. For example: NR #072 has on Born On Date of 06/01/2006 0:00 and NR #083 has a Born On Date of 05/18/2006 13:00.

Disclaimer: This is based on information provided to me by the owners and/or pictures that show the MDH

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
I don't have the Born On Date for your's NR #392 or NR #400, so it would be difficult for me to be accurate on that question.

The last Born on Date I have is NR #251 which has a Born on Date of 06/20/2006 02:00. I would hope yours is after that date. The other thing that I know as FACT. The CE, YF and NR number plates were NOT put on the truck in the same order that they came off the line. For example: NR #072 has on Born On Date of 06/01/2006 0:00 and NR #083 has a Born On Date of 05/18/2006 13:00.

Disclaimer: This is based on information provided to me by the owners and/or pictures that show the MDH

Jeff
TELL ME JEFF DONT LOVE THESE TRUCKS:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
TELL ME JEFF DONT LOVE THESE TRUCKS:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
I'm with ya Stinky, God Bless Viper Jeff:) and Happy Birthday Tony.:burnout:
I hope one day we can move to a printed list of Viper Jeff certified SRT 10's:rock:

What kind of Printed List are you thinking

Because it is more do-able than it may appear

It would just have a number of updates as trucks are added to the list or owners change...

So discuss this and tell me what you want and I can work on a downloadable pdf (a small donation may be involved). A hardback would be a bit premature

VJ

ViperJeff said:
What kind of Printed List are you thinking

Because it is more do-able than it may appear

It would just have a number of updates as trucks are added to the list or owners change...

So discuss this and tell me what you want and I can work on a downloadable pdf (a small donation may be involved). A hardback would be a bit premature

VJ
Jeff, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Ferrari newsletter. But, as I recall, it's a list of cars that have been "checked out" through some form of certification/verification process. There are other clubs and organizations that rate vehicles and certify their authenticity. Bloomington Gold, I think is one of them. There are a couple for Corvette restorations as well. I was thinking along these lines. We develop a "Gold Standard" for authenticity of sorts. Just an idea. As always thanks for all your effort. PS, there would be some fee to have your vehicle checked/verified and included in the publication,.... my guess:)

joemags54 said:
Jeff, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Ferrari newsletter. But, as I recall, it's a list of cars that have been "checked out" through some form of certification/verification process. There are other clubs and organizations that rate vehicles and certify their authenticity. Bloomington Gold, I think is one of them. There are a couple for Corvette restorations as well. I was thinking along these lines. We develop a "Gold Standard" for authenticity of sorts. Just an idea. As always thanks for all your effort. PS, there would be some fee to have your vehicle checked/verified and included in the publication,.... my guess:)
I had at one time considered doing the same thing they are doing over on the Viper Club of America. I noticed while looking through their registry, that very few people had really signed up for it (that or their DB search is crap). So I moved on to what I have now.

I've sent numerous emails to various departments of both Dodge and Chrysler to see if I could get some additional information from them that would allow me to make my list as accurate as possible. So far, Dodge has showed no interest in the Viper Truck..... go figure!

I haven't been on a Corvette or Ferrari forum to see how they've done their registries. But I can tell you, based on what I've done so far, it requires a great deal more participation than we have now. I have approximately 1500 trucks in my list. Most of them I had to get the hard way by looking at peoples signatures (yes, I went through the member list........ all 10k of them). Not to mention the signatures of about 10 other web sites.

If I was just to count the verified SRT-10's that are on my list, the count would probably drop below 500. If I just counted ones where I had the VIN, that might drop it below 400. Most the VIN's I have are from Trucks that are for sale. Of that, maybe 3% of the trucks for sale will post a picture of the door sticker where I can get the MDH.

My current goal is 3 Simple things

VIN
MDH
@ least 1 picture

With that I can logically place Trucks in order. I've been picking up some subtle clues on the number per day and even the number per week, however, I need the MDH on every truck I have to bring a simple theory into a possible reality.

Like I was surprised to find that the Yellow Fevers were built mainly between Sept-Dec 2004, with a small about may have been scattered throughout the production year (I have found 1 that was built in the May-Jun cycle) and the CE seem to focused mainly in May-Jun 2005. I had always believed that it was the other way around. The NR also seems to be a May-Jun production run. I would like to someday confirm that.

The search continues.... and someday... someday

The other thing I was going to say about a registry, is that the logical place for that to be documented would be here. If Patrick could figure out a way for me to maintain a registry here, I would do it here.

With it here, maybe more would be willing to provide the three items above.

VJ

Last edited:
stickey ?

can some one stick this thread

thanks

Interesting discovery....

The CE's that I have VIN's for are starting to show a pattern. With the exception of 1

The last two numbers of the VIN match the last two numbers of the XXX or 200.

Wish I had more VIN's

Jeff

screw it, here it is...
P4140185.jpg

Thanks Man!

Another one added to the 2004 List. 1 of 10 that I know where built that day

Congrats

VJ

Jeff,

The mineral grey RC you have on page 4 of the 06 list @ don whites is my old truck. It's not on their lot anymore, not sure if it sold or they sent it to auction.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back