Viper Truck Master List

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I've kind of been working on a project. For the most part, Chrysler is unwilling to provide an accurate production list that includes build numbers for 2005 and 2006. We have the ability to get build numbers for 2004.

So I have been working on a Master List by doing a whole lot of research. I think it is possible to build our own list and maybe even at some point come up with a more accurate list than I have already.

To do this, part of what I need it the "Born On" dates from the 2005 and 2006's. I'm also working on a more comprehensive list for the Night Runners, CE's and VCA editions. I appreciate amtrucker22's efforts on the Yellow Fever for keeping that list current.

So any help your willing to give would be great. So far my list has more trucks on it than any other list that I'm aware of. I know it would be impossible to be 100% accurate as trucks are sold, totaled and traded, but I figure I needed to do something. I've already been able to tell one truck owner where his truck came from.

Initially, I'm keeping it simple and trying to keep real names out of it. I've been collecting Build #, Born on date, user name, RC/QC, color, City, State and Country and in time I'll be adding pictures if available.

Anything with a line under it is a link and will take you to more information, to include pictures. This will be the hardest part of the endeavor, but I have lots of time... I think

Some examples

Main Page
http://www.catpawinc.com/Production/RAM-SRT10_Production_List.html

Viperhaulers Page
http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/CarAndDriver-Viperhauler/index.htm

The Yellow Fever Page - Thank You amtrucker22
http://www.catpawinc.com/Production/YellowFever.html

Cheers

Jeff

that looks great..ill have to give you the born date on my truck and an updated photo tomorrow

JimTeTe said:
Nice work Jeff ........ Thanks

Thanks...

I have plans for your truck.......:eek: I'll let you know :D

what about a wrecked list so we know exactly how many are really left, I got close to 495 but my computer crashed and insurance compaines dont like me much anymore:D

Yes, I'm keeping track of the RIP's too. I have a notes field I'm putting that in, so if you know the information on a totaled truck, let me know and I'll add it

Thanks

J

New addition to the Master List....

I've started adding pictures to the pages. There will be a link on the Home page for the different years

Here is an example of the picture pages

Click Here

You can click on the picture for a bigger version

Lots of work to do.......

J

ViperJeff said:
Thanks...

I have plans for your truck.......:eek: I'll let you know :D

I just took a pile of new pics with all the latest changes ..... Let me know what you need if any. :rock:

Thanks again :D ....... Jim

This is a very worthy project. A very heart felt "thank you" for your efforts. .....We should have a verified registry published (like Ferrari):congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SANCHOBA said:
awesome jeff:congrats: .....but i'm SANCHOBA not SANCOBA:dontknow: :D

Thanks for the help, will fix that right away:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back