Viper Truck Master List

ViperJeff said:
Well, if you want a page like Dan (viperhauler), you just need to let me know what you want on it.

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/CarAndDriver-Viperhauler/index.htm

J:D
i would like to say...

i did not ask jeff for this...sometimes, i forget about that...

he just really wants to do this...

i'm trying to help him any way i can...

there's a few running around here that i've been trying to catch up with...but they keep thinking i wanna race...:argh:

Thanks Smoke

My inferno red was built december 2006. Second owner purchased in winter park, fl.

jontyre said:
My inferno red was built december 2006. Second owner purchased in winter park, fl.

If I may ask, what day and what hour :eek:

Thanks

JRSVIPR said:
Feb. 12th 2004 # 860

Thanks

Your AWESOME, even got the color updated:eek:

Do you have the hour?

Last edited:
TREKER said:
3/22/06. Youre to be commended for a fantastic job Jeff. Most kind, thank you...

Awesome thanks, do you have the hour, it's the MDH on your door label:eek:

J

JRSVIPR said:
11 A.M. 5 of 20 built that day.

Both facts added, thanks:D

Last edited:
Jeff, Dragon has a thread where he is doing build sheets for individuals that send him the last 9 of their VIN. You may touch base with him and get a few more trucks and info to add to the list... :)

Just a thought... :) :) :)

Da1Chief said:
Jeff, Dragon has a thread where he is doing build sheets for individuals that send him the last 9 of their VIN. You may touch base with him and get a few more trucks and info to add to the list... :)

Just a thought... :) :) :)

Anything Dragon would like to submit would be graciously accepted. At this point, I'm just using volunteered information. If people sent Dragon PM's I would imagine it was done in confidence and I would like to honor that

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back