Viper Truck Master List

ViperJeff said:
Well, if you want a page like Dan (viperhauler), you just need to let me know what you want on it.

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/CarAndDriver-Viperhauler/index.htm

J:D

Thanks Jeff

I have a bunch of stuff as well as some Photoshop backgrounds also. How and or where do you want the graphics, I'll post em in photobucket and send the link.... will that work for you. All graphics will be 1024X768 or do you want them a different size.

Jim

Very Nice Jeff. Do you still need the info or are you pulling some of it all the production numbers threads?

IVE NEVER SEEN A flame red or brilliant silver 06'. didnt even know they made them...

I really like the main page list.. A lot of effort is evident in that one.. But, I have questions.. I don't understand how #1900's color was left blank. Could the list be updated?

JimTeTe said:
Thanks Jeff

I have a bunch of stuff as well as some Photoshop backgrounds also. How and or where do you want the graphics, I'll post em in photobucket and send the link.... will that work for you. All graphics will be 1024X768 or do you want them a different size.

Jim

Got your PM, I will be spending some time going through your photo's should be fun

:D

FlyingLow said:
Very Nice Jeff. Do you still need the info or are you pulling some of it all the production numbers threads?

I'm pulling the info from a number of sources, even some old BigDodgeInAlaska threads. But, anything you see that has better or more information is always welcome

J:D

faslane505 said:
IVE NEVER SEEN A flame red or brilliant silver 06'. didnt even know they made them...

From what I understand, they were not part of the US Sales. These were either sold in Canada and/or Europe. There may also me some all white QC's out there, I'm still trying to verify

Venom Power said:
I really like the main page list.. A lot of effort is evident in that one.. But, I have questions.. I don't understand how #1900's color was left blank. Could the list be updated?

Updated :eek:

I was too busy looking at the girl in White and I just kept forgetting :D

For those wondering what the hell I'm talking about.....
DSC_0018_jpg.jpg

Yellow Fever and Night Runner Pages updated

ViperJeff said:
For those wondering what the hell I'm talking about.....
DSC_0018_jpg.jpg

get off the truck & back away:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back