Viper Truck Registry

ViperJeff said:
Link????????
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...482966768&category=31831&sspagename=DCP:RV:GI

cg_640.jpg

another incorrect sticker.

Actually, those are the cool ones.....

Made before the corrected rim and tires sizes were added....rare and good find

I have 2007 trucks on the list now, just over 21%

Jeff sent you a couple emails with pics of a truck....See if you can make out the Vin from them ---They would not let me take pics of the door sticker so I took a few with the cell of the windshield vin.......I think you can see it all --Foose truck. Displayed at downtown Disney FL.

I have some interesting finds to pass on after dinner...

Is it real or is it...............not

News at 11:00

Still no word back from the shirt guy..... still hoping for the best

Looks like the shirt thing may be a bust, no word back, so back on the shelf that idea goes

Current Registry Stats

2004 746 of 3057 for 24.4% found
2005 1014 of 4097 for 24.75% found
2006 318 of 2373 for 13.4% found

Over All 2078 of 9527 for 21.81%

CE's I have 69
Yellow Fevers 84 RC and 100 QC = 184
VCA's 13
Night Runners 25 RC 35 QC = 60

Of the trucks I've found and that I've been tracking

Average for sale price $25,598.00
Average days currently listed 64
Average miles on the odometer 29,176

Average for sale price $26,671.00
Average days currently listed 66
Average miles on the odometer 38,147

Average for sale price $30,079.00
Average days currently listed 55
Average miles on the odometer 33,103

States
Alabama--10
Alaska--4
Arizona--62
Arkansas--13
California--169
Connecticut--14
Delaware--2
Florida--135
Georgia--56
Hawaii--13
Idaho--8
Illinois--59
Indiana--19
Iowa--9
Kansas--9
Kentucky--15
Louisiana--14
Maine--2
Maryland--18
Massachusetts--23
Michigan--20
Minnesota--4
Mississippi--9
Missouri--28
Montana--4
Nebraska--9
Nevada--13
New Hampshire--4
New Jersey--57
New Mexico--7
Montana MT--4
Nebraska NE--9
New York--70
North Carolina--55
North Dakota--2
Ohio--33
Oklahoma--14
Oregon--0
Pennsylvania--32
Rhode Island--1
South Carolina--22
South Dakota--3
Tennessee--33
Texas--195
Utah--19
Vermont--0
Virginia--40
Washington--47
West Virginia--4
Wisconsin--12
Wyomining--5

AUSTRALIA--3
BELGIUM--11
CANADA--55
EGYPT--1
FRANCE--1
GEORGIA--1
GERMANY--11
ITALY--2
JAPAN--1
KUWAIT--1
NETHERLANDS, THE--15
NEW ZEALAND--2
NORWAY--4
POLAND--1
PUERTO RICO--3
QATAR--1
RUSSIAN FEDERATION--1
SWEDEN--5
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--2
UNITED KINGDOM--9

Last edited:
that is awesome Jeff:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i like the fact that Texas more Viper Trucks than California
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
that is awesome Jeff:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i like the fact that Texas more Viper Trucks than California
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I like the fact I have the only YF RC in England ????????
Kinda special me thinks....
Thanks Jeff

Wow, great job, I applaud your initiative and hard work! I'll get mine on here on my next day off.

With this info will you be able to tell me any history on my truck? If the owner was a member, if it was ever dyno'd or tuned? Not looking for personal info on the owner, just on the truck.

Thanks in advance!

Thank You Sir

History is still hit and miss. Not everyone is interested in the Registry and with the limited participation most of what I learn is from people selling or trucks I find online for sale where I can get the VIN. I've exchanged emails with a number of people that have given me really cool information and others I might have up to 100 pictures of their truck.

There is a ton of information here and most of it I'll never be able to make the connection to a truck that may be for sale, because the only thing I might have is a screen name. VIN's, Build Numbers, YF Number, NR Number, CE Number and VCA Number are the only true ways to associate one set of info with another.

At times it's kind of sad, because Dodge didn't take the time to keep good records or they are to lazy to look. A number of people with Yellow Fevers have been looking for there number, Dodge claims they never documented that info, however, I'm certain it's on a piece of paper somewhere, but why look, that would be customer service. At least with the registry, once a VIN and build number have been documented, it will always be known, regardless of the number of times sold.

I know, more of an answer than you were looking for, my thoughts tend to run on at times

Cheers

jeff

I know, more of an answer than you were looking for, my thoughts tend to run on at times

Cheers

jeff[/QUOTE]

Yeah but your good at what you do :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

hey I might be contacting you a little latter, I have a project I'm working on and your truck is one of the ones I would like to feature

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back