Vipergirl's husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
ntw0rk said:
Damn Mutt! How creative of you!?

Where did that come from?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!

:D:D:D:D
i dunno...everyone missed the ford one yesterday, so i decided to make this one stand out:rock:

I told you guys she was married! :D

Welcome to the forum, Taylor.

If her truck is an 04, it came with 4:11 gears. Many 04 owners have changed them out to 4:56.
If her truck is an 05, it came with 4:56 gears. Your mod is done. :)

It's hard to go wrong with any of the aftermarket cat-back systems. They're all pretty good, and lower profile and lighter weight than the stock system.

There are a few CAI makers out there, JMB being the most popular. I own one and love it.

If you go the headers route, skip the ceramic coating and get them Jet-Hot coated. Probably the best money I've spent on the truck so far.

If you thought Jenna was expensive, get ready for this truck.
:D

Welcom, I am sure I am not the only one that would like to see pics of your ride. There is more information here than you will know what to do with.

welcome to the thread although it is obvious who has all the taste in the family ssr over srt-10 shame shame lol :)

Kevan said:
I told you guys she was married! :D
DERRRRRR, was it the ring on the left hand that gave it away???? :dontknow:

Well maybe she is just wearing it to keep all the lecherous reprabates on this forum from hitting on her - not that that would help anyway - you bunch of perverted bastages :D

Welcome to the forum you two ................... :rock:

MUTT said:
i dunno...everyone missed the ford one yesterday, so i decided to make this one stand out:rock:
Right on bro - Hey Muttley I love the "MO" :D :D :D
Freakin biker scum anyway

includemeout said:
DERRRRRR, was it the ring on the left hand that gave it away???? :dontknow:
Well, after a couple of dozen posts in the initial thread I thought SOMEONE would have noticed it.
I was wrong. :D

Taylor said:
Hello my name is Ty I am vipergirl or Jenna’s husband I am a Chevy guy & I drive a SSR. Jane sure can drive her truck but does not really understand any thing under the hood just push the cool red button & go so I thought it would be best for me to ask the questions. Anyway its time to start mods so anyone that can help me out I would really appreciate it. Here is what I was thinking Boomers new shifter, lowering kit & flywheel/performance clutch. Then Mopars long tube headers, Borala catback, Cam, Computer & CAI. And maybe 4.56 or 4.88 gears? Oh and last some red STRIPES p.s is Mobil 1 0-40 really a good oil to use in Tampa or 10-30? Also I have been thinking maybe just the headers, catback & a Roe supercharger? :dontknow: :confused:
welcome to the RBC........ your wife is smokin' hot & unfortunately for you - she has the faster ride too.........:D

Welcome Bud!

Any chance we can get some vid of your SSR getting smoked by the SRT?:D ;) :D

o my god , now they have a nice looking puppy driving a SRT on them forum ....and a few minutes later there's her husband... sorry guys, dream is over, back to buziness....:p :p :p :p :p ;) :D :D :D :D

MUTT said:
Come on and join the fun
Have a great time here
Everyone does
Very nice to meet
You

SRT'S are our passion
Understand, we all joke around
Can you handle that?
Knowing this ahead of time
Saves hurt feelings later down the line

:rock: :D :elefant:

mutt you are very crazy!!! didn't know you wrote poems and shit!!!

as far as mods go here are my favorite......boomer shifter, NOS, Centerforce Clutch.....stick to the stock flywheel....the fidenza light weight will not hang in there!!!!

Welcome Taylor...Any mod done to the SRT is gonna A plus...Don't
know if you drove the truck but going faster would be well coooool
Play Safe...Talk to you soon...Take care...:burnout:

Welcome to the asylum, Ty.........

My first mod 4U is cat delete and 02sims. It the cheapest and most bang for the buck. 30-35 (+/-) rwhp gain and much better sound.

Btw yer girl is a real looker....Congratulations.

D

Since you are in Florida, my recommendation would be to go with the cat delete, mopar long tube headers, magnaflow, and the Roe TSTM with VEC III and Meth injection...but I am a little biased...

yeah man you and Jenna come to Brat's GTG, if you ever needed to know anything about her truck you'll have a wealth of information drinking beer and eating with you! :)

Welcome Aboard,
Another fl. member!!!!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back