VIS Carbon Fiber SRT-10 Hood

Anyone get a actual weight of that VIS hood? I just sold my srt10 hood and getting a carbon fiber one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ask around, those things are structured funny and flop around at highway speeds. I believe our SuperSnake hood is much lighter than stock but haven't weighed yet. At least 10 lbs easy

Ask around, those things are structured funny and flop around at highway speeds. I believe our SuperSnake hood is much lighter than stock but haven't weighed yet. At least 10 lbs easy

Price?

Last edited:
Never asked where I could find them. I aksed about weight, and price from the guy who sales them

Never asked where I could find them. I aksed about weight, and price from the guy who sales them

If you're talking about our Supersnake hood, its $1100 to your door. Screened vents, cowl, and snorkel. These require NO BONDO (body filler ) whatsoever. Clean, sand, clean, prime, paint, and clear! :drool:

If you're talking about our Supersnake hood, its $1100 to your door. Screened vents, cowl, and snorkel. These require NO BONDO (body filler ) whatsoever. Clean, sand, clean, prime, paint, and clear! :drool:

That post was earlier though I already decided. Should see u soon

You do know there are 2 different Venom hoods from different vendors:dontknow:

OK then:dontknow:Sorry.......................Figured you could contact them directly or one of the sellers on Ebay but nevermind.

OK then:dontknow:Sorry.......................Figured you could contact them directly or one of the sellers on Ebay but nevermind.

Thanks anyways though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back